Older bug reports do not have the tracker label

While going through the #bug-reports category, I noticed a bug report that was missing the tracker label:

It should have a little Open label under the category labels, like other bug reports:

This also creates the ambiguity of whether these bugs are even being properly tracked anymore, or whether they’ve somehow gotten “lost” in the process.

Linked post: Light Influence doesn't work on Beams in future

2 Likes

It’s only around 5 months old, I would sincerely hope it’s just a rare inconsistency in whatever migration system they have (or the label is just broken) and bug reports older than that haven’t just been obliterated from their tracker…

EDIT: I added a link to the post to show that it’s still gets attention from people experiencing it. I’m not sure whether the report has been lost, it could just not be at a very high priority.

1 Like

I think there’s some efforts going on to digest older bug reports into the new bug reporting system, and for the label to show up I think it needs to be ingested into the newer system. The bug should still be tracked internally, if you don’t think it is you could message a staff member like Focia19 and they can help you sort that out

This is a known issue, older topics do not have a user-facing status label yet. They will be backfilled eventually and then the status shows up.

Correct the bug is still tracked. It just hasn’t had a status change yet since we introduced bug report statuses on the forum, so no label is showing up.

1 Like