[OPEN] 0Techy | First ever Bengali/Bangla Translator

About me & Bengali

Heya! I’m Techy and I’ve been on this platform for 3 years. I have been an UI Designer, Script, Builder & Animator. I got an UI Designing portfolio already. Recently, I learnt about Roblox Localization, and thought “Why not give it a try?”. So I decided to start translating games into Bengali. My nationality is Bangladeshi, and my Primary Language is Bengali/Bangla. We got around 163 million of people in our small country, where everyone speaks Bengali. And in the whole world, around 210 million people speaks in this Language. If you go on google, you can find out that it is the 6th most spoken Language in the world.

Games I have translated:

Why choose me?

As far as I know, and got info from google - There’s no Bengali translator in Roblox yet. Or there might be some, who don’t have a portfolio on DevForum. So I decided to be one. You might be wondering, why not use google translator or some other translation tool like it. Sure, you can use it, but in 60% of cases, Google Translator gives you the wrong translation - which is a really big issue.

Why Bengali?

What is the sweetest language in the world? It’s bengali. And it’s approved by UNESCO.

Sweetest Language Google Search

There are a lots of Bengali players in ROBLOX, including me. Half of my class friends play Roblox. I’ve been into some places before with my laptop and anyone who has seen me having Roblox open in a browser asked “You play Roblox too!? Add me up.” There are only a few games that are translated in Bengali, I haven’t found any yet (while writing this portfolio) and adding this language to your game may bring a lot’s of bengali people.

Example?

A very simple example is here:
Bengali: আমার পোর্টফোলিওটি পড়ার জন্য আপনাকে ধন্যবাদ। আশা করি, আমি এখানে ইংলিশ লিখতে গিয়ে কোনো ভুল করিনি। করে থাকলে আমাকে দয়া করে ভুলটি দেখিয়ে দিবেন। ধন্যবাদ।
English: Thanks for reading my portfolio. I hope, I didn’t make any mistake while writing in english here. If I did, please forgive me and point me out the mistake. Thank you.

Payment

I charge 105 R$ or $0.6 per string. No matter how long or short it is! However, payments are negotiable. If you hire me for more than 100 strings, I’ll translate all your game’s dev products, badges, description and title.

Contract

I use discord to contract. My discord is Techy#9999. You can also message me on Roblox or DevForum to contract me, I check them too!

Thank you! :smiley: You can find more info about me on my website, https://www.0techy.xyz

11 Likes