[OPEN] 0Techy | UI Designer & Scripter

Hi there! I am Techyfied. I have been designing User Interfaces for a year now and I have workes for multiple popular games such as Sacrifice Sanctuary Revamped, Pyroz Difficulty Chart Obby and Sword Fighting Facility Remastered. I want to server my designing experience among all and I am looking for someone to hire me to make UIs for their game for a few robux.

As I stated above, I’m pretty new and I only have a few projects. Here are all the project I have worked on yet.

Loading/Main Menu UI

Shop UI

Other UI

Please note: I script UIs just to add cool effects to it, or make frames appear. I do UI-related scripting only, not game related scripts.

Tweening Animation

Note: The lag is because of my recorder, not my scripts.

UIGradient Animation

Credits to this post for the cool script
Play this game to checkout the animation yourself

I’m online everyday, for 2-3 working hours. I take small projects, so I am mostly free. Feel free to contact me at any time!

Prices are negotiable, I accept per asset. I only accept robux. Prices may vary on how big the project is and how many frames it contain. Robux must be paid though group funds and a partial amount of the robux should be paid before I start working to confirm it as a deal.

I do NOT work as a long term UI designer or accept percantages. I only accept payment per asset. I accept robux & USD through paypal.

I mainly use discord, and I am mostly online in Discord. You can also message me on DevForum or Roblox.

My discord: Techy#9999

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

Commission Status: *OPEN
My website: https://www.0techy.xyz

30 Likes

Looks pretty cool. Might hire you when I get my investment.

3 Likes

Hello I am interested I don’t have discord but communicate with me through DevForum.

1 Like

You only made 700! You deserve to have at least and I mean the bottom dollar 5-10k. Great work and I hope you get better gig that pay more! I love your work and good luck. :smiley:

3 Likes

Hello! I sent you a friend request through discord as I am currently looking for a UI designer for one of my projects. Hope to work with you soon!

EDIT: I hired Tech for one of my projects and he works very fast to get your work delivered to you! He also keeps posted in case you’d like anything changed. Very impressed!

2 Likes

Can you make music systems with requesting, food systems, hand-to point systems, etc?

I can’t script those complicated things. But sure, I can design the UIs. All I can script is GUI Tweening.

Vouch. Amazing developer, fast, professional and good friend. I suggest him.

1 Like

Hey there, you didn’t make the Gradient Animations, it can be found here, so I suggest removing it, but the other UI’s are awesome! Good luck with your career as a UI-Designer!

1 Like

I have credited the post now. That won’t be a problem? Or will it? And also, I scripted the Hover to shine effect which is not in the post.

I don’t think it will be a problem now.

nice job tech lol btw im the guy from the gymnastic group :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Techy is fast, reliable, and excellent at what he does - by far the best you can get for his price. If you’re looking for a good cartoony UI designer but don’t have a huge budget, Techy is definitely your number 1 pick!

2 Likes

Techy’s service and UI is astonishing, better than anything my company has had in the past. It’s a great pleasure working with him, I would highly recommend you consider hiring him!

2 Likes

did a great job im very impressed.
i asked for an elevator, he started within a few hours and delivered it in a few days.
-very fast
-decent prices (1000-70 floor elevator)
-helped me add it to my game
thanks @0Techy

1 Like