[OPEN] [2,000+USD] Hiring Team For New Roblox Game

Interested! Kadravaa | Builder/3D Artist Portfolio [Closed]

Feel free to message me if you need a Russian translator, 30 projects translated by me so far.

Hello! I’m Sinox. I have taken great interest in your project and would love to apply! Please note I do have experience working on greater scaled projects such as the one your trying to put together. For contact, my discord is Sinox#5016, if you do end up adding me just let me know in the reply section of this post so that I know to look for your request.

Hey I’m very interested for this task, Here’s my portfolio Vukangeneral2002 | 3D Modeler [OPEN]

Hello, Poke! I’m a small YTer myself (nearly 40K) but I’ve been finding my passion in building for roblox games as well as UGC items. Here’s my portfolio: UptownRose's Building Commissions. You can go to Twitter (@UptownRoseYT) to see my UGC concepts if you would like to see them. I’m a dedicated, mature worker who believes in giving my best to everything I do. I’d love to be considered for a building position! I can build low-poly and high-poly models, maps and any assets. You name it, and I can build it. You can reach me on Twitter the easiest, however you can also visit my discord at: UptownRose#6861 .

Thank you again for considering me and checking out my portfolio! Have a wonderful day!

Rose

Hi Pokediger I would like to apply and work with you
Here’s my portfolio

Hi! I am not 18, but I do have a paypal which you could pay me at. Also I am really good with roblox scripting! So I am asking if you could make a acceptance for me to join you on this cool project. :smiley:

Hey! Add me on discord so I can send you my portfolio!
Discord: UnitornsReal#9113

Portfolio: (Closed) Not accepting

:smiley:

I’m interested in the scripter position and i’m your fan : >

This is one of my best games that i scripted
https://www.roblox.com/games/5634881964/Stairs-of-Hell-ALPHA?refPageId=15bb994f-a214-40c2-95f6-a3e944e41702

You can contact me via:
Discord: sktvladimir535#3326
or here in DevForum

I am a scripter, builder and animator. Here is my resume:

Unfortunately I am not yet 18 years old.

1 Like

Hellow there! I am a music producer and I’ve been working on music for about 2 years. I can make your desired music for your game. I just want to make music coz I want people’s success : )

Here are some of my recent works:

My Songs:

If you need a music producer for your project then I am interested to work with you.
You can contact me through discord: Chris Comstock#1755
or email: shadowstarkidmusic@gmail.com

hi i would apply for animator role ,if you want to discuss more explained just add me on discord YellowSmileKing#2151,thanks for attention :slight_smile:((OPENED)(Comms open) Lapa's portofolio)

Interested.

He stated that it is a requirement to be 18+ for this position.

Side note, it’s illegal to be on PayPal if you’re not 18+.

1 Like

Are you looking for translators too? I’m interested in translating a big project like this. I’ll link my portfolio, my contacts are there. Since I’m not over 18 I accept payment in robux.

Hey Poke! I’m not over 18, but I do accept robux as and alternative payment! I’m a professional GFX Designer with almost 1 year of experience. Contact me on Discord for more info!

jxyvzz#0001

Can’t wait to start business with you!
Portfolio:[OLD MOVE TO NEW PORTFOLIO]Jxyvzz | Professional 3D Graphics Designer

1 Like

Hey Poke,

The project seems very interesting, I’d love to join the team as a Programmer.
Over the course of when I’ve started programming, I’ve done quite a few side projects, open-source contributions, and more. I’m the creator of a multipurpose, interactive, and customizable Discord BOT called ‘Gizmo’. He allows users to have a user-friendly dashboard from any web browser and could be used for a lot of commands ranging from categories from Moderation to Music, to Games, and more!

Besides that, I’ve publicly released projects such as a Chrome Extension that can turn web pages into dark mode upon your choice, a Music Visualizer, a multiplayer maze game (w/ levels), an AI called Blob, which can listen to you when you call its name, and a Theme on a code editor called VS Code that has accumulated over 315 installs, and 330 downloads!

Some Project Links:

https://puzzlr.tk/ ━━ may take some time to load, working on the speed!
https://www.blob-ai.tk/
https://www.profiley.tk/

I have experience in all, Lua, JavaScript, Python, C#, LaTex, and more. As I don’t want to fill up the stream here more, I’d love to chat more about my skills, the project, etc!

Contact me on Discord:
import#8596

1 Like

Hi I’m Builder i would like to apply Heres my portfolio Necrophosy - Portfolio

Discord: Necrophosy#9321

So, we’ll need to link our portfolios, and is there chance for Robux pay?

(https://www.roblox.com/games/4961767165/Developer-Hangout-BETA) < Created this game

image Here is a icon I made yesterday.

I also do full time programming for interface design.
All of those portfolios are kind of outdated, and I’m currently working on a ultimate portfolio, filled with all of my talents.
My discord is Noctarius#9954
Email is dxsireduxername@gmail.com
Twitter is twitter.com/EggcellentHumor

Hey Poke! I’m a 2d and 3d artist, and also an editor! this is my portfolio for designing :)) [OPEN AND UPDATED] Sc00v || 3D Designer || GFX, UI Artist & Editor

Im interested but to start off im under 18. I wouldnt mind payment in robux for me to then devex if i was selected though if this is the issue. Please let me know if my age is ok then ill show skills etc.