[OPEN] Arlyela | Builder & Modeler

About Me

Hi there! I am Arlyela, an experienced builder. I am a proudly Mexican Developer and I do simple building on the platform! :hammer_and_wrench:

I have been on the Roblox platform since I started to play in 2014 in other alternative accounts, but it wasn’t until 2018 when I got keen at building and so my desire in becoming a builder started.

PAST EXPERIENCES
These are the past experiences that I consider more important:
● Duck Technologies - Developer
● Iced Hotel - Developer
● Echelon Hotels - Development Team
● Little Dreamies Daycare - Development Team
● The Divine’s Order: :hammer: Divine’s Establisher

EXAMPLES :raised_hands: :hammer_and_wrench:
image image image image image image image

Of course I have made lots and lots of stuff, but I only included bigger things and recent stuff, if you would like to see how the “Ferris wheel” works make sure to check out my post: Feedback on working Ferris Wheel

AVAILABILITY :spiral_calendar:
My availability varies a bit. Some days I am busier than normal and other days I don’t really have things to do. On average I will say my availability is 1-3 hours a day, but this may not be the case for all the days. :upside_down_face:

PAYMENT :dollar:
Payment really depends it what you are looking for. The cost may also vary depending on the size and the detail that you are searching for, but of course I accept offers in what you are seeking for. I prefer to be paid via group funds, but of course I also accept currency, I prefer the USD and MXN currency. I don’t really have a range for prices, I accept offers.

There’s 2 ways to contact me, either here in PMs at Developer Forum or by adding my Discord account: 𝒜𝓇𝓁𝓎𝑒𝓁𝒶#8265

If you would like to see more pieces of work that I had made make sure to contact me!

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Nice work. I love it how you used to develop for groups I know. :grinning:

Hello! I’ve added you. My discord tag is Tooti#1612