Feedback on working Ferris Wheel

Hey there! I created this working Ferris Wheel , I would like to receive some opinions on this! Any opinion or suggestion will help, thanks you!

https://gyazo.com/0b290ce42d36b740cfda905ff64e5604

7 Likes

It honestly looks very detailed, and what I can say looks realistic in my opinion.
The only thing that’s missing are colors, and you could even possibly add neon lights on the ferris wheel.

3 Likes

Great job! It looks great motion-wise!

1 Like

It looks really good so far, but In my opinion I would slow it down just a little bit, I don’t know if it’s just me but it seems to be going a little bit too quick. Other than that, good job! :ferris_wheel:

1 Like

Different vibrant colors that spin*! Also a Letter or logo in the middle of the ferris wheel!

*example of what I mean:

2 Likes

Wow, I’m impressed by your build and it’s functionality! Like what @vAshinaa said, there should be colors added to the wheel. Also, if you want to go the full extent, you can create very cool lighting effects (like color changing lights) on the Ferris wheel. This would very much fit in inside so carnival (if that is what you are going for).

Again, your build looks great so far! And it’s cool that it spins too :smile:.

2 Likes

go it looks great you did a good job the movement is pretty good add colors and it will look great good job :wink:

1 Like