[Re-Open] Barteks399 | UI Designer

Hello there. You can call me Dave. I have been modelling for about a year now and I know my way around Blender. I also have some experience with Photoshop and Illustrator. I now have some decent examples of my Illustrator work. In general, I am a chill guy who models to pass time.

Current Commissions - 0 / 3

UI Designs

Mon - All Day

Wed - All Day

Sat - All Day

Prices are dependant on the UI complexity. I am always willing to negotiate.

Full Game UI Design - Prices varie

Robux - 25k - 125k
USD - $50 - $100

• Robux (Group Funds)
  • Paypal

You can contact me on my discord - Dave.#2578 or you can DM me here and I will reply as soon as possible.

When you want to make an order, please be as detailed as possible with the item you want to be made and any reference images.

If you got any questions please reply to this thread.

Cheers for reading and have a good day.

18 Likes

How come your discord tags are different on the watermark and on both your contact and bio

2 Likes

I have changed my Discord multiple times since I have nitro, however, if you need proof of me owning the actual designs then I’m more than happy to show you the original Illustrator files.

2 Likes

He suddenly removed me as a friend in discord with no reason. Not professional and I wouldn’t recommend him. He might just waste your time

11 Likes

He’s worked for me for a few months now. Done all the UI I need him to do and has been instrumental in the progress of my project, “Warsport”. Glad to have him!

1 Like

He is fast and works hard while maintaining a good ui design. I highly suggest. +rep

2 Likes

Big vouch for Dave, does everything in a timely fashion, never had any problems in the past 6+ months I’ve worked with him. He constantly goes above and beyond

If you’re looking for quality with a good price for the work you’re getting, would def. recommend.

2 Likes

Your designs are amazing! Keep up the good work! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Very chill and he gets the job done. Very happy with your service!

1 Like

Nice guy, active, delivered in a day!

1 Like

Really fast delivery, I hightly recomand to work with Dave !

1 Like

I highly do not recommend hiring him if you’re looking for professional UIs. Feels like I got scammed when I was sent the files since he only sent partial images of the UI. barteks399 doesn’t implement the UIs into the game if that’s what you are looking for. In my personal opinion if you’re a UI designer you should be able to actually implement the UI images that you design into the game and make it look good. When I was trying to reach out and contact him about the missing images it felt like I was being ignored. I asked for a refund of the $100 USD that I spent on the UI and he had already spent the money. Feels like I got ripped off, period. Will not be coming back for more UIs and hopefully if you hire him you won’t receive such an unprofessional experience.

2 Likes

Personally I had a good experience with Dave and the UIs he made for me looked great. I would highly recommend him especially if you are looking for high quality UIs made in a short time-frame. :+1:

2 Likes

After a long break my commisions are open again.