[CLOSED] Video/Cutscene Trailer Editor [4+ Years of Experience] [2M+ Views]

About Me

Hey there :wave:!

I’m @axiliquint, a Roblox user interested in (obviously) video editing, programming, aviation, and technology as a whole. I joined Roblox in 2015, and have seriously started using my account since 2019.

Being a Cutscene Trailer Editor means that I do not animate, I only take a video of a ROBLOX game, compile the footage, and edit it in the way specified by the client. I have been video editing with Final Cut Pro X for 4+ years now, and I want to put my work to use on ROBLOX! My work has amassed over 1.3M+ views!

Showcase

Car Dealership Tycoon

View more at https://youtube.com/foxzie

KZ Industries:

Waterloo:

Availability

I am available in small chunks of time, due to the fact that I am back at in-person learning. I ask that deadlines are at least 3+ days from the date you are coming to me with the offer, so that I may have time to work the video into my schedule.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, the base price starts at $20 or R$5k per trailer. My preferred payment method is USD, but Group Payouts and TShirts can be accepted. (You will have to pay the 30% marketplace fee on top of the price)

Contact

You can contact me at:
Discord - and#1000
Twitter - https://twitter.com/axiliquint

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

7 Likes

I still have many openings for customers! Please contact me on Discord at and#1000 if interested. Excited to be working with you soon!

Once again, I still have many openings for customers. Please let me know on Discord at and#1000, ecstatic to begin collaborating soon!

:broom: Housekeeping

• Added a commission I did for “Car Dealership Simulator” (700k+ ROBLOX Members, 150m+ visits)
  • Fixed up some inaccurate/old information
  • Fixed a video link duplicate, and replaced it with the correct link
  • Adjusted Availability, due to me heading back to school
  • Increased Pricing by R$500

Hello I would like to reach out to you about a trailer ROWG_Leader#3822

1 Like

:spider_web: Cleaning off the cobwebs

• Commissions reopened! :partying_face: I have 3 open spaces for trailers!
  • Added many commissions from the past 6 months.
  • Fixed up inaccurate and old info.
  • New pricing starting a R$3k a trailer. USD can be discussed in DMs.

:bird: While you’re here, why not go follow me on Twitter?

are you open again im still looking

My commissions are currently closed, as the title states.

If you’d like to stay updated when they open, I would recommend enabling your notification settings for this topic to “Watching.”