[OPEN] Disparrel | Builder & Modeler

[COMMISIONS ARE OPEN]

About Me

Hi! I’m Hypnotized, but if you’d like you can call me Disparrel. I have been offering my services here on the Roblox platform since December 2019. I have experience in many area’s of development such as (but not limited to); Building, Modeling, and UI Design. Thank you for reading my portfolio! I hope to hear from you soon. :smile:

Skillset:

• Blender Modeling
  • Studio Part Building
  • Map Design
  • Environmental Design
  • UI Design

Showcase:

Building

Low-Poly Modeling

Project: Interstellar

Stylized Modeling/Showcase

UI Design

Previous Projects/Employers:

Previous Employers / Previous Projects

Project: Interstellar - Lead Developer, current project, 200+ member community
Hired by @EternalCanadianDev
Hired by @CraftThatNow
Hired by @IAmPinleon
Hired by @WealthyBatman232
Hired by @Thatnoobdevalt
Hired by @ MultipleHeadshots

Availability

I am available Monday through Friday from 3 - 7 PM. On weekends, I can work all day if needed. (My timezone is Central Standard Time.)

Terms | READ BEFORE CONTACTING

Personal Terms Of Service
  • Adhere to the payment instructions/methods I have provided below.
  • I will not accept percentages OR cuts as a form of payment.
  • I will not accept USD as a form of payment. (Robux only!)
  • Clients will be expected to pay 50% (or 30%) upfront to ensure I am not getting scamed UNLESS we have negotiated something else
  • Watermarks WILL be used on my assets if I am showcasing it to you
  • A contract MAY be signed if needed
  • Clients will not be allowed to view assets/builds/etc in-game
  • If payment is being paid through t-shirts or gamepasses, you ARE expected to cover the tax Roblox imposes
  • Commissioned work will only be sent to you (the file) if I have received payment for the asset. I will NOT give you my work unless I have been paid.
  • I own ALL my assets. Therefore, if I deem it necessary, I can and will protect my IP. So, I could; at any point require you to remove some or all of my models from your project/creation.

Payment

Prices start at minimum of 1000 :robux_gold: and will increase dependent on the amount of work I need to do. My prices are ALWAYS negotiable, and could be lowered below 1000 depending on what needs to be done.

PLEASE NOTE: I only accept Robux as payment at this time. Also, please keep in mind I will require at least 50% of payment to be paid upfront as to ensure I am going to get paid. OR 30% upfront. This can be negotiated.

Contact Information

Disclogo // hypnotlzed (or Hyptonized#7691)
:roblox: @Disparrel

I would prefer to be contacted through Discord, rather than anything. Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

NOTE FOR CLIENT:
I AM ONLY ACCEPTING COMMISIONS/PART TIME WORK AS I AM CURRENTLY THE LEAD DEVELOPER FOR ANOTHER MAJOR PROJECT. PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND BEFORE HIRING.

1 Like