[closed] Disparrel | Building + Modeling | OLD PORTFOLIO

This portfolio has been retired. Please check out my new one:

8 Likes

Love it! I might need you in the future for my game! Keep up the good work!! :hidere:

5 Likes

I have added you on discord; looking forward to commissioning you.

2 Likes

I highly suggest keeping only one portfolio, unless creating a portfolio of a different development area. You should keep only 1 portfolio, so people can read the comments. Another reason you should keep one portfolio is so anybody who bookmarks your portfolio can be notified when you update it/ keep you in hand. And, in some cases it can be considered spam.

2 Likes

Commissions still open! Contact me on Discord if interested!

Made me a 2 minute boss track, it was very well done and I paid him 2 thousand robux for it, he worked very fast I highly recommend him for any project!

1 Like

Still open! Contact me via Discord if you’d like to hire me! :fire:

Highly vouch Disparrel, very kind, very professional, and his services are quick!

2 Likes

I have sent you a friend request on discord.

1 Like

added you on discord. looking forward on doing business with you!

2 Likes

Closed. Please do not message me on Discord! I expect this to be closed for a while.

1 Like

Not a great experience with him we had problems for sure but feel free to contact him if your comfortable with his style.

After nearly 5 YEARS my commissions are once again OPEN! Please read my NEW AND IMPROVED Portfolio and feel free to ask me questions if you have them, I’ll gladly answer any! Thank you! :smile:

My mistake; I accidently messed up my Discord contact information. Should be updated now.

Still open! Feel free to contact me on Discord or message me here on the forum if interested in hiring me!

I am closing down this portfolio in light of a new one I am making, I will edit this message with a link if anyone is interested.