[Closed] DoveTheEpic | Logo Designer

:warning: NOTICE: I AM NO LONGER OFFERING LOGO COMMISSIONS. DO NOT DM ME FOR A LOGO AS I AM NO LONGER OFFERING MY SERVICES

Hello! I am DoveTheEpic, a self-taught logo designer and artist. I have took an interest in logo designing since February of 2020. I have been creating and developing in ROBLOX since 2014 at this point, roughly 6 years. If you need to contact for any questions me, message me here on the Developer Forum, Discord, or Twitter.

Here are some logos I made. I am making more logos each day, so I learn new things sometimes. My logos get better as I make more of them. I have put as much effort into these logos as I can.

Logos

!

Stay tuned for more logos

Updated work will be found in my Twitter.

You can also find more of my work here: More Awesome Logos || Feedback Needed!

I am setting up this work schedule. Just know that I can work everyday Saturday-Sunday, and most of the day Friday.

Prices may vary on the amount of revisions of the logo. Prices are negotiable. My preferred payment is PayPal (USD), but Robux (:robux_gold:) is also acceptable.

PayPal - $20 USD
Group Fund - :robux_gold: 5000
T-Shirt - :robux_gold: 7144

You can contact me either on here, the Developer Forum, through Twitter, or through Discord.
Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/DoveTheEpic
Discord: DoveTheEpic#0108
Roblox: @DoveTheEpic

Remember, I only do logos. Please don’t ask for anything else otherwise.

Thank you for reading this, yes!

55 Likes

Those all look amazing, also very cheap for it’s price, I would raise the price a little in the future, I’m sure people would still pay for this.

Keep up the amazing work.

6 Likes

Thank you so much, Cyanitem!!
:smiley:

2 Likes

Just a reminder, please explain your order. It is hard for me to make them if they are not described correctly or if it is just not explained enough.

Wow, this logos are great!, how you made them, which effects and fonts you use?

2 Likes

I used Photoshop, and I usually make the effects.

2 Likes

And thank you by the way! :roblox:

2 Likes

Dove’s logos are truly worth the money. Commissioned him for two tasks and he did a phenomenal job on both of them. I was extremely happy with the results and would recommend him to anyone that is looking to get a logo designed! =)

2 Likes

Vouch, he gave me 2 for the price of one amazing work!

2 Likes

Yes. When it comes to different files, I don’t charge for that. I allow multiple formats without charging extra.

2 Likes

I am interested, but I do not have the robux now. I will contact you when I can, also I will add you on discord so I can dm you.

3 Likes

@DoveTheEpic is an exceptional logo designer. He is quick to grasp concepts and readily turns them into top notch visuals with very little revision required.

5 Likes

I have been receiving a lot of orders recently. Prices will change sometime next week.

1 Like

Wow Dove these are amazing! You’re way better than me. Hope I can someday make stuff as good as that!

2 Likes

Aye! Thank you! Honestly though, your logos are better. You are one of my biggest inspirations :smiley:

1 Like

Same to you! I am very inspired by your logos they look so nice! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Prices have changed from :robux:2K+ to :robux:3K+ for Robux and $12+ to $15+ for USD.

1 Like

I highly recommend DoveTheEpic for logos! His prices are very affordable and he made my logo just the way I wanted it to be. :happy3:

4 Likes

Made me an outstanding game logo and was completed instantly highly recommend!

3 Likes

His logos are outstanding, I would want to order one, If I had the robux!

2 Likes