[Open] Hiring professional molders and animators and UI designers [100$ to 150$ each]

About Us

Hi there! We are Atlast Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for professional builders and scripters who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game!

The Team
@username - animator
@username - UI
@G_abee - builder
@username - modeler
@EthanFins - scripter
@Imperator_Tyr - builder
@Cable_Boxer - Scripter
@frenchee1607 - UI

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder, scripter, and modeler to join our team. We expect high quality builds and models that go with our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.The scripter would work with me (Cable_boxer) to script the game we expect the scripter, builders, and modelers to meet deadlines.
More information about the game will be given if your hired. Also have work prepared to show me on Discord of DevForum.

Payment

We are paying 100$ USD to 150$ USD to the animator The molder will get 100$ USD to 150$ USD

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or discord at: CABLE_BOXER#7943
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello, I have been scripting for 2 years now and I would really enjoy to work with a team.
I will meet all of the requirements for the job.
EthanFins#5024

I can show my work

1 Like

Hello! I’m scripter for 2 years. Can you tell me what is the game about?
My Discord: Kuzey_Dev#2215
My Portfolio: [HIREABLE!] Scripter, 3D/2D Artist and UI Designer!

1 Like

[CLOSED FOR NOW] Realistic-Style Builder I’ve been building for 3-4 years now, and I think I have what it takes! I’ve recently been getting into low-poly as well! If I get hired I’m willing to drop everything and build!

HI, Im am 18yo and applying for the builder position. I work well and enjoy working with others. I have 2 years of experience mainly in realistic Building but still quite a bit in low-poly.
heres some of my work

did you make sure to add him on discord?

Yes I did add him on discord and he is hired

Can you tell me more on what the animators would be doing? I do not think many people will want to apply if they do not know what they will be doing.

You will be making all the animations for the game for example the attack animation

I can help u with the UI
Here is my Portfolio

ok send me a friend request on discord

NOTE: Scam, please don’t apply! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Umm I do not remember being on this team

1 Like

Excuse me? This is a screenshot of my game.

This topic has been flagged.

3 Likes