Old- gfx artist (UPDATED AFTER 2 YEARS)

TOFOXN
Hello guys, before starting my new portfolio, sorry for these 2 years that I could not receive any commission, I had a very bad time this COVID-19, I live in Peru, the health system of my country is not very good but that does not matter, I could improve my gamer pc to make better GFX, thanks for waiting

ABOUT ME

I am a Peruvian boy and I am 15 years old, I am from Latin America I learned English through my uncles I have a bad pronunciation in this language but I want to expand more, I take myself very seriously up to 1 cent
, I am in the community for about 4 or 3 years, I could not get the best rank because I could not stand out with my pc which is an old laptop from 2009 now that I have a gaming pc I can improve and raise my level of renders

gfx costs and gfx examples from my old computer BLENDER 2.79

All my examples are on twitter and my evolution as a gfx artist, I am just adapting to the new versions of blender

***C O S T***
                               300ROBUX ALL or 2 dollars por paypal

CONTACTS

9 Likes

FBX? That’s a file format to import 3d models? Did you mean GFX?

3 Likes

YES SORRY ; thanks you my friend is GFX yes i am sorry

4 Likes

sr eggYolked I could say something, I think I can be in his group of developers, I saw his publications and I registered to go to his group of developers, I do not know if they would accept me, but I hope so, but if I do not keep looking.

1 Like

It looks nice, but it could improve! I am not English too but I know it all. You could make it similar like mine GFX Artist [For Hire], that could make it more better!

4 Likes

Plus you must improve your description it is FBX, you could add some tags too.

1 Like

Personally I think that he shouldn’t try to be like someone else, but make his own style. I like what he’s got going

4 Likes

sorry is gfx ,thanks you XxKinqSinisterxX

1 Like

hablas español o otro idioma me agregas para hablar sobre el tema

1 Like

it takes me 1 hour, but I finish this GFX is for a game called HUNTING OF EGGS NOT OFFICIAL 2019 joseph2235, if you want to make them add me in:egg%20funt%202019%20unoficila
ROBLOX: foxy681864
DISCORD: @ foxy681864

2 Likes

I like the GFX, but the posing in that is quite stiff. You might try to work on the posing. Also I believe thats supposed to be a stand under the egg. But it looks kinda bad. It has no depth. Just an outline with some shading. Other than that its good.

2 Likes

Foxy I’ll help you with positioning arms and stuff with blender just recently started GFX but I’d say I’m not half bad…

2 Likes

That would take me 5 minutes and your 1 hour…

Please stop advertising yourself everywhere!! I see you under every post in #public-collaboration, even those wich aren’t related to GFX. If you want to get hired, message people privatly and not publicly. Good luck tho :wink:

-Coyann

4 Likes

Don’t wanna be a party pooper but, you’ve received a bit of bad reputation from the community because you would advertise yourself everywhere even on other peoples work… But pessimism aside and some criticism, I like your superhero GFX but I don’t like the text where It says Iron-Man. Fair enough, you may not have players who know who he his but currently he’s a bit of a known superhero. Good luck getting a job :slight_smile: .

1 Like

It looks like that multiple pictures are pasted you want to cut it for better view

Time it took to make it dosent matter, it’s the effort that counts. :wink:

Totally made that saying up…

thank you friend you have always supported me since I entered this forum

1 Like

I may comission you in the future. But cant right now. How long do you think you will be accepting them. Cause I dont get money till the end of this month / Early next month

1 Like

image Maybe change this?