[CLOSED!] IceyDevv's Portfolio - Builder/3D Modeler

Hey, there! It’s IceyDevv! All the more so known as Icey. I’m a 3D Modeler, Builder, Concept Artist & Visual Effects Artist. I represent considerable authority in modeling/building top-level maps, and assets. - I’m also a contributor to a few notable games such as Mining Legends, Dream Island, Candy Clicking Simulator, and much more!

Below are just some screenshots of my work. Most of my up-to-date work can be found on Twitter though so the link will be posted below.

Find more work here!

2020 Game Jam!

@ayziloz

Personal Work/Commissions

VFX

Assets

unknown

E8e0_wKWQAEqdZg

E083oqoWEAAIfZU

Capture

Mining Legends

Map Collaboration

@FilteredScript

Availability

I’m available all week, every day for only 8 hours due to school. (8-12 hours on weekdays) This shouldn’t really affect my schedule though!

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept either hourly pay or per asset/map. My preferred payment method is group funds. Please note I also do accept percentage, but it may vary, depending on the commission.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forums or via Discord at - IceyDevvv#9527
Do keep in mind, you’re also able to contact me via Twitter, @IceyDevvv

I hope you found my models/builds quite interesting and compelling. Thank you! :slight_smile:

40 Likes

Hello would you be willing to take a %? There would be a backup payment.

Depends. Add my discord IceyDevv#9036 - We’ll talk from there.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Feedback - Bypassing the 30 Character Limit

Post updated! I’ve added some more screenshots of my work.

Added you on discord, look forward to working with you… 12904#1757

1 Like

Is this really your work?

Yes it is. That’s just one of my programmers.

1 Like

The post has been updated! More work has been added.

Awesome builds! I’m interested. I sent you a friend request on discord. StickyBloxyCola#7963

2 Likes

My commissions are now updated. (Added more screenshots to my portfolio.)

Greetings,

I’d suggest working with “IceyDevv” as he’s quite experienced and fast at what he does! I’ve worked with him for some time now, and could say that he’s great to be around! He could deliver some very high quality builds to you. If you’re looking for a builder that’s fast and reliable, then “IceyDevv” should be your go-to!

Anyhow, he’ll make sure to deliver what you need in no time! His prices are almost always negotiable, and you shouldn’t have much of a problem working with him as his attitude and commitment would match what you’d need!

1 Like

Amazing work! I’d recommend hiring him!

1 Like

Wow, amazing work man! :hushed: This is SICK, 100% would hire.

2 Likes

If you’re looking for a builder, I would look no further than Icey. His amazing creations coupled with his more than respectable pricing is toped off by his great attitude and communication. If your looking for someone who exceeds in all qualifications as a builder, while providing the best possible service, Ice is your man. :+1:

1 Like

Icey, one of the best builders, I’ve known personally. He’s very ambitious, awesome personality, and I’d say the fastest builders I’ve seen work. He devotes his time to his builds and it comes out with as best of the best quality. If you’re ever needing a builder/3d modeler, Icey’s the one to go to! :smiley:

4 Likes

Amazing work! Fast builder and should recommend him

1 Like

That chest model
Is the same in murder mystery projects
Assuming you use free models

1 Like

Chest is Roblox Mesh and its free to use, and you can see that chest in every game!

5 Likes

The commission post has been updated, and my commissions are now open! You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at - IceyDevv#9036