[CLOSED] light's Portfolio

light diamond tihng

:warning: DEFUNCT
This portfolio is out of date and I no longer provide service for graphics. Please refer to my new portfolio or my Talent Hub page.

Archive

About Me

Heyo! I’m Light, and I’m offering my services as a Graphics Designer. I’ve been doing graphics on-and-off for about 2 years now but only have started focusing on it seriously recently. I work hard to ensure that I deliver a quality product to all of my customers, and I’m always open to trying out new styles or designs.

When I’m not designing, I’m MR/HR/SHR for a lot of different groups, so you may recognize me from those.

Notable Commissions

I’ve done some commissions for a few large groups you may have heard of!

Groups
  • Kestrel
  • Steamin’ Beans
  • The ROBLOX Library
  • Aerborne Airports Inc.
  • Twistz

Showcase

Unfortunately, I’m not able to post my complete portfolio due to off-site link rules.
My most recent examples will always be listed in the #graphics-feed on my Discord.

Icons / Logos

Ads

Thumbnails

Availability

Due to classes, it may take up to 7 days for your graphic to complete. My Discord server is open 24/7, so it is recommended you contact me there.

Ordering & Payment

Commission Sheet

My prices are typically non-negotiable. Though my preferred method of payment is through t-shirt (yes ik im weird), I take payment in group funds, t-shirt and through my Payment Center.

Icon / Logo - 250 :robux_gold:
Advertisements - 200 :robux_gold:
Thumbnail - 275 :robux_gold:

If you are paying via t-shirt or my order center, please be expected to cover the tax. You can find my commission group here.

My process for ordering typically goes as follows:

1. You order and send me details of what you are looking for on my Discord server.
  2. I create it and send you a preview of it.
  3. You pay.
  4. I send you the final version. :slight_smile:

Contact

DevForum isn’t my preferred method of contact, as I seldom check it. Instead, my please submit a ticket on my Discord.

Conclusion

Thanks for checking me out! I hope to work with you in the near future.

21 Likes

That’s some very cheap pricing for the quality. Wow! Amazed. I might hire you soon.

3 Likes

I think your really undervaluing yourself. This work is amazing! Keep it up!

4 Likes

this guy is good hire him. okay, thanks.

3 Likes

Amazing work! I do believe that you are undervaluing your work.

3 Likes

The lighting and renders are well-made, this guy put effort and time into making them. It’s really good-looking art. Most of them are even high-quality, I’m impressed.

2 Likes

Can vouch for, experienced with them from Aerborne and everything went out beautifully! :D!

2 Likes

Hey, I sent you a friend request on discord! I’m interested in working with you.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, due to a sudden (and VERY unexpected) influx of commissions, I’ll be temporarily closing my comms. All current orders will be completed, and I’ll most likely open it again when I finish them all (so in 1-2 weeks).

1 Like

Hi everybody! My commissions are now back open. I will be taking 3-5 clients, depending on their particular order. I’ve included new pieces of work, so go check that out.

In additional, after speaking with my customers, friends and fellow graphics artists, I’ve decided to increase my prices. I apologize if this causes any inconvenience if you were planning on ordering.

My watermark updated too!

Old

New

watermark small

1 Like

Sorry for the bump but my commissions have now closed.

ETA: 1-2 weeks.

Really nice art :ok_hand: Worth way more than what you charge

1 Like

Thank you so much! I’ve recently updated my prices and I’m not looking to do so again until I further improve! :slight_smile:

Heyy! My commissions have re-opened. I’ve updated my works with a few of my most recent graphics. In addition, you could find some hobby pieces on my full portfolio, which you can always DM me for.

Contact me at light#6304 if you’re interested. Thanks!

These are very hot for amazingly cheap prices too, 100% recommend.

2 Likes

Sent you a friend request! My user is lowkeyslimed#0016.

1 Like

Great! I look forward to working with you! :slight_smile:

Yo yo, your work is fantastic! Added you on discord, looking for some ads to be done! :smiley: Zakaruko#2029

1 Like

Great, looking forward to working with you!

Yo, anyone who needs some AWESOME, CHEAP priced & some TOP-QUALITY GFX, you gotta order from this man! He worked on my 2 ads my game logo in under 2 hours and it turned out to be fantastic! ABSOLUTELY, 10/10!

1 Like