[OPEN] Looking for a Scripter for my game

WARFRONT

Hi there! We are Photon Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for a single programmer who is willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Warfront!

You can see our progress so far here:

About the Job

I’m looking for a long term programmer to work with me on Warfront. Because of the high amount of progress gone into Warfront currently, we should already be close to advertising to the public. But of course a few things to be done before doing so. Such as purchasable Turret Skins (the shop already being made).

Who am I?

I like to be friends with my colleagues, and make sure they know best on how they can do the job right. Additonaly, I have had past knowledge making a game with the same Programmer:

and have significant knowledge in the arts of Graphic Design:

Payment

You’ll earn a constant 30% Revenue Profit after the point of our game taking off successfully, if not however I have a backup payment that can be negotiated through DM.

Contact Us

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord: DigitalRock#5659

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there,
I’m not interested in long-term jobs, but I see you’re still hiring, so I can help you until you find a long-term scripter. Here’s my portfolio if you want to check it out: [CLOSED] New portfolio made
And here’s my discord: #Jefff5853
It’s fine if you want to find a long-term scripter, but I just wanna see if I can help you!

Interesting! I’m also fine with a Short-Term Scripter

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.