[OPEN] Looking for someone to help me on a pet system!

:warning: We have recently launched the Roblox Talent Hub, the new and improved way to find Creators to collaborate with! We heavily recommend posting your content on the Talent Hub now, as it has superior search and discoverability. The Collaboration section of the DevForum will be locked on September 1.

About Me

Hi! My name is kaliberscripts. I am a begginer scripter that is trying to learn how to script. I am trying to get commisions so that I learn but I have not been getting any so I want to see if I can see how others do so well also making my own game.

About The Job

I am looking for a scripter to help me with my pet system. I need someone to make it so that when you have a certain pet you get a certain boost (Speed, coin, etc.) I want it to be customizable so it is easy to make a new pet, or new boost with relative ease. This is just a commision, not a full job.

I will give you as much time as you need but I want it done relatively soon.

Payment

I will pay you at least 50 robux and at most 400. Ill decide on what Ill pay you based on how well it works.

Contact Us

You can dm me here on the Developer Forum
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.