[Open] Making Simulator: Hiring Builders, Scripters and Moderators!

When Are You Available to Build?

In a bit. I’m still in bed though.

1 Like

Are you fine starting off with no workspace or do you want me to add some workspace before you start building?

It’s fine I can add it. 30chars

1 Like

This is the game: [IN-DEV] Coin Clicker Simulator - Roblox

Or if you want you can go to: Create > Group Creations > Roblox Glatice > Coin Clicker Simulator

Hi, I can script, here is my portfolio:

Hello! I can help with moderation, already joined the group.

I might help with moderation but i might not my personal life is going through tough-times.

Hello! I would love to be part of this community and be the builder! Can I know what’s the pay? Add me on discord: Enthusiast#7233

Hello, you have been accepted as a moderator.

Notice: The simulator is currently in development so you won’t have to worry about moderation until It’s playable.

I’m interested! Just make sure to join the group: Roblox Glactice - Roblox and Your role will be changed.

Once your role is changed in group. Go to: Create > Group Creations > Roblox Glatice > Edit

To start editing.

It would be better if you either Pm them or get a discord as how you are responding to them right now is kinda flooding the chat.
Also interested in the moderator role, ill Pm in a bit.

I’m interesed on the moderator role, i would like to apply.

Add the link as an edit to the main topic post.
Also do not be impatient by saying something like that

Be patient, the forum usually does not make stuff a-thing-of-the-past that easily

also i may want the moderator role but im not sure yet

Edit: im looking at the game now and i cant even join it

I have joined the group, what can I do for you first?

May I help build? and what is the payment. If there is no payment then what %?

Hey!
I have a question, are you going to pay?
I am interested and we are 2 people that can help but we are looking the prices, we have 10 years of studing in total, (my friend and I)

do you still need a moderator?

would you guys need a manager? if you are interested and would like to know more, message me on discord! phorba#8385

I can help you, But not with scripting as I don’t know how to script.