[OPEN] Nemoisyum | 3D Modeler

About Me Divider

Hey! I’m Nemo and I’ve been making models since 2019. I’ve modeled for groups like Fluxo, Enlite Theatre, and other amazing groups! I make models like furniture, swords, and more! I have been on ROBLOX since 2016. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me on discord.

Showcase Divider

Guns

Swords

Scythes

Vehicles

Food

Furniture

Appliances

Availability Divider

I am available for 7-8 hours on weekdays and 10-12 hours on weekends. On holidays, it depends on whether or not I am on vacation. If I’m not, I will be available for 11-12 hours.

Pricing Dividers

You must pay half of the amount before I start on the model.

I take group funds, T-Shirt/Gamepass payment, and CashApp.

Prices are negotiable but will start at 1k robux or $10 USD.

Contact Divider

You can contact me on discord at nemoisyum.

Hope to work with you! :grin:

29 Likes

I like the blender models, very well done!

6 Likes

I’m still open for commissions!

5 Likes

i bookmarked this post since i may need to hire you later on.

4 Likes

Alright. Hope to work with you soon!

3 Likes

Nemo was an amazing artist and was incredibly easy to work with. They have a fast return time and always make sure to provide the best quality work to your liking. Highly recommend!

3 Likes

Nemo creates high-quality gfx and models for a great price. 100% recommended :sparkles:

6 Likes

Commissions are now back open.

1 Like

Highly recommend! Great work for my group and was able to make a quick turnaround for a large project.

3 Likes

Added some new showcase examples!

2 Likes

I just got a commission for a community ad from @nemoisyum, and it turned out marvelous! They were very collaborative on details and it was done within 3 days. (This was over New Years, so times may vary.) I would highly recommend their services. 10/10! :star_struck::+1:

2 Likes

I’ve added some new showcase examples!

2 Likes

I’ve added some new showcase examples!

1 Like

Commissions are still open! I’ve also added some new showcase examples!

1 Like

I’m still open for commissions!