[OPEN] 0/1] [Portfolio] 3D Modeler/Map Builder [For hire] [Robux only]

Hi there! I’m a builder/3D modeler from America. I primarily focus on Low Poly/Cartoony builds and models. Below are examples of my previous work, please feel free to give feedback and reach out if you need my services!

3D Models:

Baseball Bats

Food

Random Models

Builds:

Low Poly

I’m available whenever, sometimes I’m working on multiple commissions or projects at the same time so my time may be divided.

Prices are negotiable, I only accept pay per asset. My preferred payment method is either USD through Cashapp or Robux.

Note:

• PLEASE HAVE CONCEPT IDEAS, REFERENCE PICTURES, OR SPECIFIC DETAILS READY FOR YOUR COMMISSION BEFORE CONTACTING

• Discord : kixons

Thanks for reading! :slightly_smiling_face:

22 Likes

That looks pretty good!
Maybe I’ll use your services.

2 Likes

Idiofy3D is a great modeler and has phenomenal customer service! Would definitely recommend commissioning.

3 Likes

That’d be great, you can DM me on Twitter, or friend my discord!! :smiley:

Hi, i would like to hire you, add me to discord: Mateooarce1 # 5653, I can’t add you because your name doesn’t work

1 Like

Sure! Idiofy3D#7067 This is my tag but I’ll add you!

Added 2 more works!

2 Likes

Added more work!:

1 Like

Added a new map!

1 Like

Ive been looking for a builder, is it possible you can build in a realistic style?
I’m willing to pay about 500 robux minimum and 1,500 max.

Sorry, but I am not able to build realistic.

I just tried contacting you and it did not work. Please contact me at OhTrex#3053

1 Like

Hey you! I tried using both of your discord username and tags but they didn’t work. Can you contact me instead if that’s okay? My username and tag is: connor#0293

Sorry for the confusion I updated my user. I’ll add you.

Sorry for that I added you and updated the post.

Added 2 UGC concepts, and a simulator map to my portfolio.

1 Like

Added some more works, 1 mini-scene, 15 hammers made for a commission, and a Star Bow I rendered!

My boss would like to hire you, here is my discord that1africandude#0001

I’m working on a huge revamp so pretty much everything will be changed!

Hi! Are commissions still open?