[OPEN] Poster/Skyscraper Ad Comissions!

Slots Available: 3/3 (0/0 = I can't take any commissions; 3/3 = I'm accepting up to 3 new commissions.)

About Me:

Hey! I’m Secretum_Flamma, a UI Designer. While I do make UI’s, right now I’m selling Poster Commissions and Skyscraper Ads. I specialize in Typography, the design of text.

Please read the details below for important information:

Disclaimers
  • I reserve the right to refuse any commission request, for any reason. Furthermore, I reserve the right to cancel any commission request that’s already being worked on, at any stage, for any reason.

• To elaborate, I’ll only cancel or refuse your commission request if you:

A. You break any of the rules in Roblox’s Terms of Service or any of the rules in Roblox’s Community Rules.

B. You break any of the DevForum’s Rules.

C. You request something outside of my range of abilities. (I can make Posters and Skyscraper ads, not paint the Mona Lisa.)

• I have a limit of five (5) minor changes (Text color, font, text position, the colors of the elements, removing up to three (3) elements, and adding one (1) more element. Keep in mind elements are shapes and text. AND that this ONLY applies to Stage 3 and 4, I’ll make as many changes as you want (within reason) on stage 1 or two. See the detail below this for info on Stages.
Questions You May Have

Why should I choose you?

A. My prices are low. (R$27 is my most expensive option.)

B.I’m very lenient. I’m willing to make several changes to a design if you’re not satisfied, however, keep in mind I have a limit of 5 minor changes.

C. You can ask for the design via PNG, JPEG, PDF, SVG, or via Imgur.

What’s your workflow?
I work in four stages:

1. Commission Begins. You make the request, and we have a talk on what the finished product will look like. After our talk, you pay me 1/3 of the price of the category. (Basic, Intermediate, Advanced)

2. Middle of Commission. I’m done with the basic elements, I’ll show you what I have so far and you tell me what I need to change, otherwise, I go onto Step 3. You pay me another 1/3 of the agreed-upon price.

3. Approval. I show you the finished product and you can make up to five minor changes after this. (See the Disclaimer detail.) This will be the final product with watermarks. No payment at this stage.

4. Delivery. Once completely satisfied, I’ll deliver the final product, without watermarks. You then pay me the final 1/3.

Is the design copyrighted?
Yes. I copyright all my designs under CC BY-ND 4.0. I’m not allowed to link off Roblox, but please search it up.
This allows you to use the design however you like. Please read the webpage itself for more information.

Important Info

This detail contains the most essential information. However, please, still read the above two for more information.

• It takes about 4 days, from your first comment/message to the final delivery, for the design to be completed.

• All prices are non-negotiable. I only accept payment via Group Funds. I cannot give refunds of any kind. However, you can cancel your design. E…g, If you cancel at Stage 2, you can keep the remaining 1/3 of the originally agreed upon-price.

• I can make posters or SkyScraper Ads.

Examples:

Basic --- R$9

https://imgur.com/a/ioHF52K
Another Example: https://imgur.com/a/1GcxtAO

Intermediate --- R$18

https://imgur.com/a/pLUf3jN

Advanced ---R$27

(Not a poster but an example of what an Advanced Design might look like.) https://imgur.com/a/pNTGXXU

I’ll try to be as lenient as possible, but, I reserve the right to place your commission request in whichever category I want.

Payment

I accept payment via Group Funds, only. I work in four (4) stages. See the first three details for more information.

There are no refunds, if you don’t like my work at a certain stage, I’ll keep what you already gave me.

This is Non-Negotiable.

Preferred: You can contact me via the comments, and we’ll continue via Messaging.
Possible: You can contact me via the comments, and we’ll continue via Discord.

Basic Info:

• You can change the ratio of the poster. (Up to a reasonable amount.)
  • You can change the font of any text, as long as it’s offered by Google Drawings.
  • You can change the color and position of any text.
  • You can change the color and position of any element. (Backgrounds, shapes, etc.)
  • Commissions take around 3-4 days from your comment to having the un-watermarked file sent.

I license all works under CC BY-ND 4.0. Because I’m not allowed to link off Roblox, please search it up and read the webpage itself.

Unsure about anything? Feel free to message me.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile: (Sorry for the bad formatting.)

1 Like

EDIT: Fixed a link. I thought you couldn’t edit the post, only the title.

1 Like

It won’t? Have you looked at the bottom?

Oops, didn’t see that, sorry! Thanks :).

1 Like

You know this is in the wrong category for this kind of post, right? The right place to post something like this is in #collaboration:portfolios. Make sure to edit that in and try looking into what all the categories are used for so you can find the right place to make a post.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up! I was a bit confused, I thought Portfilois were exclusively for just showing off your work, not selling them.

1 Like

All portfolios are used to show work and hopefully get hired for your service (like your ad making service you made). You already have the perfect structure for a portfolio so it should fit in nicely.

Alright, thanks. I already changed it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would be interested in hiring you, although I do NOT like that the license is CC. This means anyone could copy, modify, and reuse my purchased art and only have to credit YOU, not me or my group in any way.

Good job on the posters though, they look really well done.

1 Like

Alright. I’ve changed the license to CC BY-NC-ND 4.0, this allows you to share the work in any medium, but not change it in any way.

If you’re fine with this, we can talk about your commission.

Edit: If you’re still worried, I have no problem adding “Property of NoahG59; Copyrighted under Secretum_Flamma CC BY-NC-ND 4.0.”

1 Like

I would recommend this license: Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-ND 4.0)

The new one you chose doesn’t allow it to be used commercially, but this one allows it for commercial use and doesn’t allow it to be modified and redistributed.

I’ll message you on the forums about the job offer.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.