Slots Available: 3/3 (0/0 = I can't take any commissions; 3/3 = I'm accepting up to 3 new commissions.)
Hey! I’m Secretum_Flamma, a UI Designer. While I do make UI’s, right now I’m selling Poster Commissions and Skyscraper Ads. I specialize in Typography, the design of text.
Please read the details below for important information:
I reserve the right to refuse any commission request, for any reason. Furthermore, I reserve the right to cancel any commission request that’s already being worked on, at any stage, for any reason.
To elaborate, I’ll only cancel or refuse your commission request if you:
B. You break any of the DevForum’s Rules.
C. You request something outside of my range of abilities. (I can make Posters and Skyscraper ads, not paint the Mona Lisa.)
- I have a limit of five (5) minor changes (Text color, font, text position, the colors of the elements, removing up to three (3) elements, and adding one (1) more element. Keep in mind elements are shapes and text. AND that this ONLY applies to Stage 3 and 4, I’ll make as many changes as you want (within reason) on stage 1 or two. See the detail below this for info on Stages.
Questions You May Have
Why should I choose you?
A. My prices are low. (R$27 is my most expensive option.)
B.I’m very lenient. I’m willing to make several changes to a design if you’re not satisfied, however, keep in mind I have a limit of 5 minor changes.
C. You can ask for the design via PNG, JPEG, PDF, SVG, or via Imgur.
What’s your workflow?
I work in four stages:
1. Commission Begins. You make the request, and we have a talk on what the finished product will look like. After our talk, you pay me 1/3 of the price of the category. (Basic, Intermediate, Advanced)
2. Middle of Commission. I’m done with the basic elements, I’ll show you what I have so far and you tell me what I need to change, otherwise, I go onto Step 3. You pay me another 1/3 of the agreed-upon price.
3. Approval. I show you the finished product and you can make up to five minor changes after this. (See the Disclaimer detail.) This will be the final product with watermarks. No payment at this stage.
4. Delivery. Once completely satisfied, I’ll deliver the final product, without watermarks. You then pay me the final 1/3.
Is the design copyrighted?
Yes. I copyright all my designs under CC BY-ND 4.0. I’m not allowed to link off Roblox, but please search it up.
This allows you to use the design however you like. Please read the webpage itself for more information.
This detail contains the most essential information. However, please, still read the above two for more information.
It takes about 4 days, from your first comment/message to the final delivery, for the design to be completed.
All prices are non-negotiable. I only accept payment via Group Funds. I cannot give refunds of any kind. However, you can cancel your design. E…g, If you cancel at Stage 2, you can keep the remaining 1/3 of the originally agreed upon-price.
I can make posters or SkyScraper Ads.
Intermediate --- R$18
(Not a poster but an example of what an Advanced Design might look like.) https://imgur.com/a/pNTGXXU
I’ll try to be as lenient as possible, but, I reserve the right to place your commission request in whichever category I want.
I accept payment via Group Funds, only. I work in four (4) stages. See the first three details for more information.
There are no refunds, if you don’t like my work at a certain stage, I’ll keep what you already gave me.
This is Non-Negotiable.
Preferred: You can contact me via the comments, and we’ll continue via Messaging.
Possible: You can contact me via the comments, and we’ll continue via Discord.
- You can change the ratio of the poster. (Up to a reasonable amount.)
- You can change the font of any text, as long as it’s offered by Google Drawings.
- You can change the color and position of any text.
- You can change the color and position of any element. (Backgrounds, shapes, etc.)
- Commissions take around 3-4 days from your comment to having the un-watermarked file sent.
I license all works under CC BY-ND 4.0. Because I’m not allowed to link off Roblox, please search it up and read the webpage itself.
Unsure about anything? Feel free to message me.
Thanks for reading! (Sorry for the bad formatting.)