[OPEN] Professional Game Designer | imnotRummy

Hey Developers!

I’m imnotRummy, but you can call me Rummy :grinning: . I currently specialize in Game Design within the Roblox Platform, and help my clients and partners develop their dreams into conceptual designs for their games. I’ve been helping Roblox Developers and Roblox Game Producers grow their games since 2016 and I truly enjoy the work I do.

During my time on the platform I’ve also created resources so that new developers and producers can learn the basics of creating their games, these consist of, Game Advertising 101 , Game Design 101 & Project Management 101 .

I will always do my best to develop a professional relationship with all my clients to ensure my services render best upon their project and the result of my work is efficiently noted.

A few notable developers I’ve worked with in the past have been, @ImageLabels , @Ecoded , @Agency_Manager , @Joyiscode .

Game Designer Role :question:

Many Developers and Game Producers have never worked with Game Designers, what a Game Designer such as myself does is the following.

• Coordinate with Project Owner (ie. Producers) to develop an initial concept of their game.

• Map out Game Sectors such as but not limited to, Gameplay, Monetization, Community Safety, Game Community Interactivity.

• Project Management such as, coordinating with Development Teams on a daily basis to make sure tasks are being completed while a healthy work environment is maintained, provide Market Research regarding the game in its early phase to determine the best Game Launch Plan, assist with hiring process of project developers.

• Develop Community Safety Guidelines for your game.

• Twitter and Social Media outreach initiatives for your game.

Work Schedule :clock1:

Due to the fact that I’m a University Student my works schedule is quite expendable but I will usually try to stay within this time frame, of course I can make adjustments for clients who may have a substantial time zone difference. The times listed below are in Eastern Standard Time.

• Sunday | 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

• Monday | 1:00 PM - 10:00 PM

• Tuesday | 1:00 PM - 10:00 PM

• Wednesday | 1:00 PM - 10:00 PM

• Thursday | 1:00 PM - 10:00 PM

• Friday | 1:00 PM - 11:59 PM

• Saturday | 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Payment :moneybag:

I’m extremely flexible when it comes to payment, I can take PayPal, Cashapp or Robux. I am not accepting Group Revenue at this time

Feel free to contact me through the following methods or by sending me a message on the DevForum, please refrain from contacting me on either Twitter or Discord if you are 13 > ,

Thanks for taking them time to read this I look forward to hearing from you soon! :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

Been getting some questions. Discord updated to | R.#8080

2 Likes