[OPEN] Puppy_Ryan | Experienced UI/UX & Graphic Designer

Portfolio Moved

epochzx i_epoch epochalty

74 Likes

Wow! This is awesome! Keep up the great work!

4 Likes

Looks good but pls add watermarks as others can steal your work

1 Like

Thank you, I appreciate the support.

2 Likes

I feel like it’s okay, I downgraded the quality a bit so that anybody trying to steal it won’t have a pleasant time with it, but thanks for the advice!

2 Likes

Still looks HQ though, no matter how LQ it is stealers will always take it for their own.

3 Likes

Yeah you’re right, I’ll add a watermark to them, thanks for the idea!

2 Likes

do you script the UI’s if so please contact me asap have a semi big job for you ill pay pretty good aswell

Discord: Stylxus#9999

2 Likes

Nicely done UIs! I like the most Modern ones, make sure to add watermark!

2 Likes

Oh that’s a better alternative to watermarks

1 Like

Glad you like them, I’ll surely add lots more Modern UIs in the future, so make sure to check back here soon!

1 Like

Hello ! I’d like to hire you , to make UI’s for whole game ! Accept my friend request DeHarchy#4969

2 Likes

I would highly recommend these services to any developer who wants to use them

2 Likes

And everybody hates watermarks because they are used to promote the software you use, make your video look ugly, And overall you don’t want them in your content

1 Like

Completed UI for The Dunes :wink:

The Dunes

Main Menu

Main Menu Error

3 Likes

Hi there. The UI examples on your portfolio look nice.

This UI example screenshot above looks quite similar to mine I did a few months back in July:

Looks like we both got the same idea lol.

2 Likes

It appears so, though that UI was a commission, and I wasn’t shown yours as a reference. I make my UIs strictly to what is ordered, if you’re implying that it was a copy.

2 Likes

Hello! I added you on discord! I love you’re work, And I am In need of UI’s Like yours, Please add me back and we can talk about price! Thanks! :slight_smile: -DYS_0N#5656

2 Likes

Wonderful and detailed portfolio. Just wondering how much do you charge for the “Your mum.” Web browser ?

[August 2021 Note: This UI is an outdated show of skill]

Comms are now open; work has been updated.

Also redesigned/remade a few web browsers for fun.

2 Likes