[OPEN] saouvs | Game Designer

old!!! post!!! all outdated work.

dont refer to any of this lol

9 Likes

Nothing but the best work from sam. Highly recommend for all of your Building, Scripting, and UI needs.

2 Likes

Love everything I’ve ever gotten from Sam! One of the best scripters, UI designers and builders on ROBLOX! 100000/10 recommend hiring him for anything you need!

1 Like

I definitely apologise for this experience, I will ensure in the future for my services to improve and to be extra, I do apologise for lack of communication, I keep forgetting but will ensure to educate myself in the near future, thank you for the feedback. Much appreciated.

1 Like

CLEARING MY NAME.

Greetings, I have been recently accused of bad work but I’d like to break down this entire situation, please bare with me as I clear this up. :raised_back_of_hand:

I was first to asked to build something, which was done no hassle whatsoever, and they enjoyed it and was a good experience for both sides of the commission.

When it came to the scripting and UI making there was a few complications, this is what they asked for:

(Blurred name and icon, for privacy!)

I agreed willingly, and job was a gooden, I made the UI on the first day, once I came back to the project the next day, the UI was gone roblox must’ve failed to save it via the auto-saves, I still made the UI again, regardless.

After making the UI, I scripted it, I handed it over to them, they accused me over scamming, which on their behalf I do agree it looked shady, I closed my DM’s as I was being spammed from another user, and wanted to just clear my DM’s, blah blah blah.

I re-friended them as they were really scared / confused, which I do understand this was apart of my behalf. I do agree, I did take longer to do the commission as I was juggling my business as well as different commissions. Keep that in mind.

Once I finished the whole of the commission, I sent it to them I forgot to add in the core scripts of it, I added them in and job was done, they then asked me if I could script name-tags, for it. Which I didn’t reply to because I was sleeping.

I was then accused, of this but to keep in mind if you look at the first picture, it says that they just wanted the UI + Scripting for the UI only, nothing about nametags what-soever:

Then they made the comments throguh my portfolio, which is fine I guess but they could’ve talked it out via DM’s. Unprofessional.

and then after talking it out, I was confused on why I was told that it was apart of it, when it literally wasn’t…

They never asked for that in the first place.

Then they were being generally just, rude and just thinking that they asked that through the commission which, they didn’t:

Then they called me weird, and blocked me! How professional?!

In conclusion, you cant just add stuff onto the task once the commission is done / half-way, it’s just not okay. Then accusing me of scamming, incompleting work when I simply finished EVERYTHING, that I was asked to do.

:heart: Thanks for listening.

3 Likes

Your discord ain’t working.
Mind updating it?

1 Like

Alrighty, updated.
New tag: s;;#0001
Sorry for the inconvenience!

Hey! I recently dmed you on discord, but you haven’t replied. Here is my user. hello kitty#0361

1 Like

Huh, never got a message though? o-o

1 Like

Here I’ll try it again lol. Swear I did!

1 Like

Is this your user?

1 Like

That’s my old account, haha. Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Oh haha! I’ll dm you tomorrow, I was in you discord sever and wondering why you weren’t online! But sorry for that.

1 Like

Hey! I dmed you recently on discord. This time I did.

1 Like

Commissions are still open
Some newer projects,

:revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Commissions are now open, once again.
As of, 10/3/21.

Some new works,

1 Like