[CLOSED] Slenics | Logo | UI | Gamepass Designer

About Me

Hi there! My name is Slenics and I have been on the platform for over 7 years now! I am offering my services as a logo designer. I have been doing logo design for about a month now and am still expanding my skills.

Showcase

Logos

Gamepasses

Availability

I am available for most of the day from 8:00 am to 9:30 pm CST. You can contact me at any time, but I am unable to work before or after the times stated.

Payment

Basic: 500 (+30% tax)

Premium: 750 (+30% tax)

Unlimited Logos: 10k (+30% tax, Max of 10 per month)

Gamepasses: 100 Per Gamepass

All purchases are final

Rules

• No NSFW
  • Do not rush
  • Up to 5 revisions
  • All sales are final
  • Must pay first
  • School comes first
  • Must pay by group funds/gamepass only
  • I have the right to deny any sales
  • Price is non negotiable

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/SlenicsWasTaken

You can also find me on discord: Slenics#4701

Thanks for reading! :smile:

7 Likes

10/10. One of the best devs ever, they are very fast, affordable, helpful, flexible and friendly! Their work is of high quality and is very welcoming!

They helped work on an upcoming game of mine and went above and beyond, I would recommend them to anybody who needs a good ui/logo designer!

2 Likes

9/10, very good would buy again, although the price is kinda pricey. Definitely worth it if you need a logo at that moment and time. But would suggest lowering you prices a little bit but not too much.

1 Like

Extremely kind and flexible! My funds were taking forever to verify due to the new roblox update, and Slenics was extremely flexible and allowed me to pay when the funds were verified. I highly recommend Slenics for any logos you might need. Keep up the great work!

2 Likes

Amazing logo designer. 10/10. I told him exactly what I wanted for my restaurant group, and he delivered an amazing product.

When I didn’t like the icon, Slenics was more than accommodating and changed it right away!

Great product for the price! I highly recommend commissioning Slenics!

1 Like

Great Service with Great Quality. would recomend :slight_smile:

1 Like

I vouch for Slenics. He is extremly fast. Did over 5 items in a day!. He also does everything exactly how you are expecting and never gets mad if you change your mind! And super chill :slight_smile:

1 Like

10/10 Very fast, delivers icon/logo just on time!

1 Like

Amazing work by Slenics! Totally recommendable and worth the price.
Anything we wanted corrected he would do it with no hesitation!

10/10 :partying_face:

2 Likes

Amazing work, very quick and great quality, definitely recommend.

1 Like