[OPEN SOURCE] Abd's Admin Panel

CluelessAbd’s Admin Panel v1

Information

Greetings, I’m Abd! a Roblox Scripter, scripting from 1 year.
I’ve worked on Admin Panel for like 2 days, and I’ve decided to make it Open Source so it can benefit the other Roblox Players and Developers.

Features

• Announce Command
  • Information Command that shows the Target’s AccountAge, UserId, Username, Profile Pic and checks if player is admin or not
  • Perm Ban with a DataStore
  • unBan Command.
  • Warn Command
  • Kick Command
  • Discord Webhook Logging for the Commands and more Coming Soon

Things that will be added in the Future

• Teleport Command
  • Shutdown Server Command
  • Be able to type the Partial name
  • Get info from player that isn’t in the game

Last Updated

• 10/15/2020

UPDATE

• Discord Webhook Logging

Get the Panel

Download it from here: Abd’s Admin Panel v1.rbxm
Get the Model: Abd's Admin Panel v1 - Roblox

Credits

@EmeraldSlash for the Admin Check script.
@kingerman88 and @index_l for helping me with the Ban DataStore and the Scripts.

Thank you so much for reading, have fun! :slight_smile:

52 Likes

Looks good! I highly would recommend this to my friends. We need people opening source things like this.

4 Likes

Looks great, good job! I’ll probably use it for some of my projects. :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, glad to hear that! :slight_smile:

GUI isn’t the greatets can use some improvement, Anyone with admin perms can easily Mass ban from spamming remotevents with the proper Arguments, Scripting can use a bit more security, Re Sizing in my opinion doesn’t look the greatest but you’re getting there, next step would probably be a more advanced Admin System with possible Prefix and connected with chat event.

2 Likes

Good quality but you can easily spam ban with it. I would recommend it.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, I’m working on the Ban Cooldown.

If I were to join any game with this admin panel I could easily run

game.ReplicatedStorage.Admin:FireServer("CluelessAbd", "Ban", nil)

on even a free executor,
and boom, you’re banned from your own game.

3 Likes

Nope, only admins can Fire the RemoteEvent.

You can easily, loop through the player list and ban all

Adding onto that, if you’re trying to extend this to groups that have players, anyone with Mod would have access to this, and can be easily exploited, I suggest moving your admin onto the CHatted event and take it from there.

Incorrect, only if you have admin perms as there’s a function made by @EmeraldSlash to Check if the player is admin or not.

I’m not reall sure why you’re quoting “and”?

What austin is saying is that an admin could go rogue and loop through the player list and ban everyone

Adding onto that, there is no logs for this and has no security or anti abuse what so ever

1 Like

As I said, I’ll be adding a Ban Cooldown soon.

Therefore, I would close this release rather than having peoples game ruined.

This is your opinion. :slight_smile:

Also tweening a gui from the server side might be a bad idea, you should instead use the same remote and make it like

if (method == "announce") then
    -- tween and show the message here, 
end

2 Likes

Logs of admin commands should be sent to trello. Discord webhooks have rate limiting and can you get banned.

(To take action against rouge admins)

Also a revert feature which reverts all bans a certain admin made. Lastly an Temp Ban featurer, right now you only have perm ban right? Also maybe a gui which when you press shows the list of bans, and you can fuzzy search through the list, to see who’s banned.

2 Likes