Open Source Advanced Inventory System

Thanks, that would be my solution. :+1:

Unless, if your the owner of the group. And i think its only datastore that breaks because of this error

Weird since I own the group, but thanks! :wave:

1 Like

Bookmarked! Such a useful resource for me instead of having me program a full-on inventory system.

4 Likes

Awesome work! This has helped solve a problem while programming my inventory system. Great job and keep the good work up! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi,
Has anyone pulled his code recently?
I just did and it has 60 warnings… If you have code that works can you share it or message me?

if you know how to fix this line let me know…

this line says type mismartch
option.Position = UDim2.new(0,Mouse.X,0,Mouse.Y,0)

Others a depreciated or prob need local added that I can fix…
Thanks!

1 Like

HI,
I was looking at the post

And saw your reply.
Do you have it working?
I added a reply, when I get it today, it has 60 warnings.
Thanks

2 Likes

hey, sorry for the late reply.
Sadly I’ve quit roblox for now, so I don’t know why it’s putting out those errors.

1 Like

Great colors! Definitely appeal to kids and Thanks for sharing it to us for free! :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

Amazing! Thank you for this! I’ll experiment with this :grinning:

1 Like

Looks like a great resource for people that are confused with making inventory’s or working with tables.

1 Like

Hi,

First of all great system, for some reason, there are no images for items in the inventory? is this by default?

1 Like

so… did you even read the code?

2 Likes

I am trying to figure out how to add a 4th tool slot. I have duplicated the text label and named it Slot4, and I even tweaked and added some stuff at the Events Script to accommodate the 4th tool slot but my Inventory Slots just turned blank and doesn’t show any items when I try to pick something up. What do you think I missed or have not taken into consideration?

code2 code4

3 Likes

This Inventory System seems really good.

Keep up your great work.

2 Likes

Great work, Painter! This is amazing.

2 Likes

I can’t see the hotbar or backpack ingame, anyone know why?

1 Like

You must press M to open the GUI.

2 Likes

How do you view the backpack in game then? Or are you unable to see the hotbar unless you are in the backpack?

1 Like

Once you equip the item from the backpack, it appears in your hotbar. You press M to open the backpack.

2 Likes