Open-Source detailed Lightsabers I made

Here are some free Lightsaber hilts I made.
This are highly detailed lightsabers take care of them.

Lightsabers:

One lightsaber hilt has a kyber chamber and the other doesn’t

Obi Wan Lightsaber

Empty Lightsaber Hilt

Link: Pqllen's Lightsabers - Roblox

Turned on Lightsaber

If you wanna get the realistic reflections I got, Make sure to change the skybox.
If you don’t want to change the skybox you can turn the reflections all the way down.

And yes I made all of them without use of external modeling software such as (blender,3dmaya,etc…)

I’m also working on a lightsaber combat so heads up for updates.

combat script would not be open source…

27 Likes

For those wondering I am: TurtleJuniorYT the guy who made the other detailed lightsaber “Anakin’s”

I had simply renamed myself to Pqllen.

5 Likes

Wow!
Those lightsabers are AMAZING.

3 Likes

By the way this topic shall be in Resources-Community resources

1 Like

The “ObiWan” lightsaber seems to be unanchored.

1 Like

How do you make that lightsaber affect? It doesn’t look like the default neon option in the materials tab.

very very nice, how did you make them look so clean?

1 Like

I have no idea but the probably used beams, they give off a nice effect, with that they also probably used a glow texture.

That’s cool, you shouldn’t make them free you should sell them for robux! Maybe make them a bit less reflective though, it looks too blue.

That is true, but maybe the neon texture was part of it.

As a person who loves Star Wars, this is absolutely incredible.

that is because they are supposed to be tools xd

done I changed it to community resources

These look really cool! Will maybe be using for a project in the future, will be sure to credit you! Great work

great work turtle! its always amazing having a friend like you near by!

2 Likes

It’s possible that they used unions or another source to do this, just make the main blue color transparent, and the inside a white neon color, pretty simple, the main union is the top spherical part which possibly had it’s bottom chopped off…