[Open source] Feather for Roblox

Aloha :wave:

We’ve pushed a new update to the public, here’s what changed!

• Plugin now support existing images, so you can apply the icon to a selected image instead
  • Plugin now shows the number of icons loaded at start
7 Likes

While I have already archived the repository, I’ll unarchive it again to update the icon list, the current icons are exported in an awful way, they are basically just a straight conversion from SVG to PNG, which means each icon is not in a box but scaled based on the glyph size. The new one is the opposite, so all of them are in 1:1 ratio, and exported in 512x512 with optimizations.

It should include a few more icons.

5 Likes

Here’s a screenshot of what I am currently doing right now.

4 Likes

I recommend implementing ChangeHistoryService into your plugin so that it’s easy to undo/redo the icon changes since it is slightly annoying how I can’t undo what the plugin does. Nevertheless, this is a great plugin!

4 Likes

This plugin is highly recommend if your a UI designer. This provides a massive amount of icons that are sleek and modern. This and Interface Tools should be used together for more variety. I use this all the time for icons and more and it’s overall amazing!

1 Like

Heyo!

I’ve just published the final revision of this plugin, the new update includes a lot of improvements, such as:

• Completely refreshed design of the plugin, designed to be efficient and easier to use
  • Re-exported all icons, all icons are now boxed in a 512x512 shape, which now it should be easier to scale while maintaining consistency
  • A huge recode in the source code, providing a much well-structured codebase
  • The plugin will insert/apply icon to every selected object now
  • Added ChangeHistoryService support, thanks @AdvancedDrone!

For those who installed the plugin via the cloud, simply update it via the plugin management panel.

Here’s a screenshot for those who are curious:

7 Likes

Very epic! I love the new look

2 Likes

Nice! Now we just need a big pack for SFX audio.

2 Likes

Hey :wave:

The team at Feather Icons has not been maintaining the project for a while now, it is likely that the project has been discontinued (kinda), as a result. I will be changing this plugin so it relies on a community-fork called Lucide Icons, which has a lot more icons that you need for your project.

The next coming update will feature a major rebrand with a lot more icons available (like 130+ more, more to come soon), along with some other nice changes.

7 Likes

Update!

Has been released as an early alpha, here’s the thread:

Feather Icons will not be replaced as Lucide != Feather

3 Likes