| 7kayoh | UI Designer & Programmer

Last update: 2023-09-09T10:55:00Z

7kayohArtist & Programmer

I am 7kayoh, a Japanese artist working on artistic works in both Roblox and in real life. I have worked on many Roblox games such as Frappé, Frizzed, etc. I am also a programmer proficient in Luau, Rust and Swift and do other things as well like CAD modelling, building.

In real life, I am a genga artist (keyframe artist) at a TV animation production studio in Japan and used to work at multiple game studios as a game artist and PM.

Works

Unfortunately, as I have deleted my old portfolio, I need to find time to make a new one. I am a bit busy at the moment so it won’t come soon, but you can always check out my UI and coding works in the games I have worked on such as Frappé V4. You might also find some of my works in my Twitter account (@7kayoh) or in this DevForum account.

My UI are done by me and my designer assistant. We adopt a professional development cycle from brainstorming/user research to iterative designs. This allows us to create the designated product in high quality and in an intuitive manner.

Though, having this section empty wouldn’t be a good idea so I have attached some of my works posted on Twitter here.

Artistic works

[Partial] Frappé V4 UI, ~2023

[Partial] Frappé V4 items menu design, ~2023

[Partial] Frappé symbols, ~2022-2023, collaborated with iyeco

Commander 5 UI concept ~2023

7kayoh/RobloxStudioIcons: Beautifully made icons for Roblox Studio (github.com)
Roblox Studio icons, ~2022

Burger Queen UI revamp, ~2022

My attempt to recreate the UI of Umamusume from Cygames ~2023

Look at this post for more details! :slight_smile:

Roblox Studio splash art concept art ~2022

A plugin I created to mock “Encourage Me” for fun ~2022

Others

Frappé V4 Outside Cafe & Premium Lounge build

About this build, most are just reused assets (to save development cost), but I do have the ability to create those assets

Player list system made with Fusion, ~2022

Chat system, ~2020

There are more works, but listing too much isn’t ideal here.

Interested?

Check my availability status first before contacting me!

Interested to create your next game with me? Contact me by using the contact methods below:

Email shigoto@7kayoh.net (FOR WORK ONLY)
Discord 7kayoh
Twitter @7kayoh
DevForum @7kayoh
63 Likes

Manami is a pretty advanced UI designer and her services are quick and her work is good looking. I can vouch Manami for her UI designing and programming.

4 Likes

Are the components in the guis created by you?

1 Like

Well made UI, I recommend her UI to you all!

1 Like

I love the modern style. I can tell that you are talented. Manami has great communication skills, and is a very kind person. I would love to see some more from you! It would be cool to see you develop some new styles of UI, such as a more cartoony aesthetic. I hope that you earn the commissions you deserve.

3 Likes

Yep, everything you see in the samples are made and scripted by me

3 Likes

Commissions is now opened, consider contacting me via email or discord if you are interested!

I can vouch Manami, very reliable and good at what she’s doing.

1 Like

Hey dude added you on discord. Have a very interresting job for you if your down, hit me up :slight_smile:

hey would you like a percentage? i can dm you info of our game. if you are interested add me on discord. phorba#8385

Sorry, I only accept robux.

30characters

• Vouch

This designer was very fast with creation of the product, and very easy to come in contact with. They worked super compatible with me, and they were straight to work, with zero issues. They were friendly, and I really recommend.

1 Like

unknown (26)
New commissions, as well as new projects I’m working on.

Some UI I made when I’m bored

2 Likes

All orders starting today until 02/05/2020 will have 25% discount. Order quick, there’s limited order slots.

Sales has ended, yikes.

1 Like

Interesting, I may message you in the future if your services are still available

1 Like

Latest commissions

1 Like

Hey there, I sent you a friend request as I’m interested in working with you!

1 Like

Hey! Your discord tag appears to not work, but you can add mine at vay#1000

Hey, I’d really like to work with you but your discord tag doesn’t seem to work! I’d really appreciate if you could add me at Finbxb#4929
Great thanks
-Finbxb

In love with your UI, please add me on Discord if you are still available (the one you have provided does not work).

PeetahMelark#6930

1 Like