(OPEN) Zer0Cactus | Music Composer [Portfolio]

Need music that fits your game for an affordable price? I gotchu!

I am a musician who wants to take on composing music for games! I can create a song within almost any genre! Just tell me the vibe that you are looking for and how you want the song to sound and I’ll do my best to create a proper piece that fits your game! Screenshots/clips from the game are also helpful to fit the vibe of the game. I will also send a sample to make sure I am going in the right direction!

Examples are trimmed to prevent stealing!

Fall Of A Tyrant

Rats - Ghost Orchestra Cover

Cyber Skies

Glistening Caves

Forest Shadows

I will most likely be able to answer any questions or private messages on discord throughout the day. I can work almost any time of the week but Friday-Monday I am the most open.

Delivery will depend on the length of the song and genre, along with how many changes you may need. I try to get your order done ASAP with updates.

I would also ask that you give credit to me either in the description of the game or in a game UI for composing the music :slight_smile:

15k :robux_light: per minute
Prices may vary based on complexity.

Genres/Styles
Pop/Hip-hop (think club or dance music)
Country (think farming game)
Rock/Metal (could be a boss fight)
Elevator (think of store music or elevator music)
Calm (think sandbox game, adventure, RPG)
Orchestra (think Dark Souls, epic choir, violins, etc.)

I accept payments through group funds or a t-shirt/gamepass (you must cover Roblox taxes!)
I may accept percentages if discussed.

DISCLAIMER
Any more changes after 3 changes will cost more :robux_light: (Depends on how large the change is)

You can contact me if you are interested here on the Developer Forum or (preferably) Discord.
Discord - cactus#5628

Hope I can spice up your games with my music! :grin:

9 Likes

Oh that’s my bad, I just fixed it!

Welcome, to the club very good music and good luck getting hired and finding a Dev Team

1 Like

Added more song lengths and prices, up to 7 minutes!

Raise your prices, You’re worth more trust me.

2 Likes

Ok I raised the prices a bit. Thanks for the tip!

Yeah man good there’s not many of us we could easily just fix all the prices lmao. Let’s unionise

1 Like

Added another sample song into the showcase, check it out!

Edit: I also put the songs on SoundCloud now to showcase them, link is in topic above!

Some of us already have. You got some good work out there.

Also, referring to OP: if you want some help with classical/jazz work, I can assist. Those are my spécialités.

1 Like

I also added in the portfolio that I will create a short sample of the song I will create for you and send it to you to give feedback on if it’s the vibe, style and sound you are looking for. I will then continue it to the full length of satisfied or you can tell me what you want changed!

Made some changes to portfolio.

And by the way I forgot to mention that after I finish the whole song and send it to you and you paid, I can do up to 2 changes and then after that it will cost more robux. I would say 100 for a 3rd change then after that go up by 300 from there on. Prices are negotiable based on how drastic changes are (after the first 2 free changes of course).

COMPLETELY Updated portfolio! Looking to join some teams asap!

This is really awesome man, absolutely astonishing! I love the use of ostinatos and other compositional techniques. If you don’t mind me asking, what DAW do you use?

1 Like

Thank you so much! I use Logic Pro X most of the time for these, but I might be transitioning into Pro Tools sometime in the future.

1 Like

RE-OPENED FOR COMMISSIONS!

See you soon!

hey there i have sended the friend request and dmed you im very interested on working on together on my horror game that we are making. hope you see me in discord!

-dis: heroicbloxiayt.

That’s true, but most developpers aren’t willing to pay a decent price.

With that said, you shouldn’t lower your prices too much just because everyone else undersells themselves @Zer0Cactus. It might get you some critics, but your perceived value / worth will be better overtime.

As you meet developpers, you’ll realise that there isn’t many music composers like us, and a lot of them pretend to be professionals, master of their crafts… when they really aren’t.

My advice, from composer to composer, would be to try reaching out to developpers directly. It’s hard, and you’ll get a lot of refusals (from people that aren’t interested or already work with composers of their own), but you only need one success to start it all :slight_smile: