[OPEN][R$2,500 - R$3,500 per gun] Hiring R15 gun animator

Hey!

About The Job

My game needs animations for different guns, which are split into their moving parts (gun, bolt, magazine etc). The rig is R15 and the Tool is connected to it by a Motor6D. The parts of the tool must also be animated.

Each gun will need 3 animations: shoot, reload and inspect.
Other than the 3 animations, it will also need an idle pose (just one single frame, no need for breathing or anything else)

The style should be similar to these animations: https://i.imgur.com/DafGqEd.mp4 .

The rigs are already set-up, they just need to be animated.

Payment

R$2,500 - R$3,500 Group Funds for each gun

Contact

Contact me by messaging me here, on the DevForum, or on Discord at 89five#5599. If you choose to contact me on Discord, please leave a post here with your tag so I know who to accept.

When contacting me, please provide examples of previous work, or a link to your portfolio in your message!

Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like
  • What guns do I need to animate?

• Will you provide me with some?

• Did you already program the key-binds?

• Can you give amateurs a start?

These are some of the ideas that you should consider in ths post.

What guns do I need to animate?

Several guns: pistols, rifles, shotguns, rocket launchers and more, it’s best discussed privately so it doesn’t dilute the important information.

Will you provide me with some?

Some …what? Guns? As I said, the rigs are ready, they only need to be animated.

Did you already program the key-binds?

I’m not sure I understand what you mean.

Can you give amateurs a start?

Again, not sure what you mean. A lot of developers are amateurs and I showed a video of the kind of work I’m expecting to get. As long as they can provide that quality of work, it doesn’t matter if they are doing this full-time or just for fun.

I’m not sure where you were trying to get with this post.

Ello, I’m an animator, although I’ve never animated guns, I’ll give it a go.

Hello! I would love to Animate for you! Here’s my portfolio: Besupernow | Scripter and UI Designer | OPEN!

I’ve never animated guns but I’d love to give it a shot, my portfolio is on my profile.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.