Opinions on Gamepass icon?

Everything apart from the font was made by me. Feedback and critique is appreciated!

@Craftero
@hoosmany
@BuildIntoGames
@0Skyz

7 Likes

It’s very nice. There’s basically nothing I would change on it, except maybe the outlining on “VIP”. It’s green outlining which doesn’t fit in with everything else except the jewls on the crown, I suggest making it black outlining and it’ll be perfect!

1 Like

Excellent work @PandaPb! This icon looks great. I particularly like the detail on the crown. The colours you’ve used in general work very well together too.

If I were to suggest one minor adjustment, I think the orange to red gradient on the “VIP” text blends in too much with the background and makes the text a little bit difficult to see at a glance. I think using a more contrasting gradient, such as white to grey, would help to make the text more legible and eye-catching.

Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback!

Would this be better?

2 Likes

Very nice icon! As @Craftero said, the color scheme is very consistent and works well together. The subtle drop shadows and glow behind the crown and “VIP” definitely help set apart each aspect and look great!

The newest version is very nice, however, my only real suggestion would be to increase the size of the black outline to be a little thicker and more visible around the text. Additionally, I feel like if the drop shadows were darker, it’d add better contrast overall.

Otherwise it looks great!

1 Like

Updated it. thanks

Is this better?

2 Likes

Yes, I think the brighter gradient improves the icon and makes it easier to read. However personally, I think the pink colour created from the mix of white and red doesn’t really match the colours of the crown.

I would suggest a plain white to grey gradient to match the gradient on the crown’s pearls, as seen above.

1 Like

thanks for the feedback

Like this?

1 Like

This is very nice! Nice work @PandaPb you really did an outstanding job on this icon,

It is really eye catching all the colors to go well with it I can see that you really took your time on making this icon,

Also the VIP stroke points should be a tiny bit round not much just tiny.

Other than that great work!:+1:

2 Likes

Awesome icon! I wish I could make stuff that good (I’m focusing on my building skills), keep up the good work!

1 Like

Hey, you too man. I’ll be able to help you out with the game soon. Good luck!

Quick question, which game? Idk if you saw, but I hired new people for UNexus Studios if that’s what you’re talking about. However, you were a good worker, and I’d be happy to allow you to rejoin us. The new team is MUCH more active than the last one, and were already have great progress on our game coming out in December! Just contact me on discord if you want to stay with us

1 Like

I feel that the crown and the VIP text don’t pop out enough, maybe making the background more pastel and towards white would make the crown 's contrast catch eyes immediately

@TedArthur what do you think of this?

1 Like

Maybe in someway you could try to give the crown a sparkle kind of effect?

1 Like

I like the gamepass icon! Looks better when the text is white since it’s much easier to the eyes to read

1 Like