Auto Scalar | Your new invisible helper!

I apologize for the confusion.

1. It manages newly added elements by getting descendents added:

This section checks for any elements added to the game and converts them to scale.

1. This plugin will not manage existing items unless you press the button:
    In this situation, only when you press the button will it turn all the GUIs to scale.

1. I understand the preference for offset defaulted objects. I would like to emphasize that even if you plan on making separate GUIs for different devices, using scale can be beneficial to adapt to when users minimize their screens.

All Roblox GUI elements support scaling, and many popular games like Bloxburg and jailbreak use it!

(Bloxburgs use of scale)

(Jailbreaks use of scale)

As you can see, its a popular option because of its flexibility, is used by the top developers, and is completely safe!

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying.

Nobody mentioned anything about this, and your history on AI usage doesnt make this look like an accident, or misinterpretation.

If you need a bit of context: Im talking about the Buttons, not a specific button.

1 Like

I’m glad I was able to clear that up!

As for that part, I thought you were disagreeing with the plugin because you peferred offset over scale. I was a bit uncertain on what you meant.

Anyways, I’m glad we were able to clear that up. Can you check the current post to see if I made it clear that it wont break your game?

what are your opinions on the new autoscale

so what do you think of the new autoscale 2.0? Are you going to upgrade to the latest version?

Are you trying to copy and steal from AutoScale using their own name and assets on purpose?

Name

The original AutoScale Lite has 1,000+ votes and 4,000+ favorites so we can assume it’s pretty well established name.

Similarly your name is Auto Scale 2.0 which seems like a deliberate choice to mislead users by using a name established by @ZacBytes as apart of his AutoScale series.

Banner

Another thing is that the banner from this very post are exactly the same to AutoScale Lite:

Your banner is literally says “AutoScale Lite” and not “AutoScale 2.0” and is a 1:1 copy from his DevForum post

Icon

And tell me these icons don’t look similar:

Original

Your’s

It seems like you have just cropped AutoScale’s icon and adjusted the colors hoping no one would notice

Code

Openly you state that it uses AutoScale’s code to which from my knowledge is not open-source nor has any license permitting you to use their code.

To recap this plugin steals the following assets from AutoScale:

• Name
  • Icon
  • Code
  • Banner

It more or less seems like you are trying to copy AutoScale from @ZacBytes. Even if you had permission, I don’t think that they would intend you using their name, icon, and banner passing it as yours with no credit, link, or disclaimer that to the actual owners.

11 Likes

Why would anyone want all of of their UI to be set to scale? Have you used this yourself?

I would much rather just use the actual autoscale plugin where I can specifically choose which UI has what.

Did you get any actual permission to use AutoScales code and “brand”? If I was them I wouldnt be happy if someone took my plugin, added 20 lines of code for something useless, then called the original outdated.

He isn’t interested into auto scaling plugins because using scaled UI instead of responsive UI is a horrible idea

This is a worse version of AutoScale, It’s better to select a specific item to be set to “Scale” than making everything set to “Scale”, Why would you steal the code, banner, icon and name from AutoScale, modify it and call the original “outdated”? [like what @baseparts said]

Hello, I am not using these elements.

@baseparts

Using Scale over offset is beneficial to adapt to different screen sizes. For example, games like bloxburg and jailbreak use it to make sure that their GUI stays consistent on all screens.

Even if you plan to make GUI dedicated to each device, using scale can help ensure that your GUI stays correctly fitted even if they minimize the roblox application.

As for whether i use this plugin, i do. I’ve been a game developer for 4 years now and I’ve created projects such as furry detector 2.0 with 4 million visits. I’ve incorporated my plugin through some new games I’m working on and as mentioned I’ve tested it thoroughly.

It is better to use this in combination with AutoScale Lite and not to fully replace it. It getting everything could easily mess up a ton of things.

It’s also not really cool to advertise something better than something even though your straight up stealing the thing you’re claiming to be better.

You stealing AutoScale Lite’s entire brand, is also not a good idea and can be seen as scummy. Imagine you release a Plus! version for robux is gonna be seen as profiting off of someone elses work and is gonna tarnish your reputation

You are stealing AutoScale Lite, it is majorly apparent based on the icons and shows that you just straight up stole everything from AutoScale Lite without permission.

My final take on this is that I will keep using AutoScale Lite for the time being and will not switch. It is also REALLY WEIRD that as soon as you get called out by @WinnersTakesAll, you suddenly remove the AutoScale Lite branding.

3 Likes

Originally you were using the elements from AutoScale and @WinnersTakesAll has clear evidence about that, You just removed them so you can get away with trouble from @ZacBytes

Using Scale on phones would result scaled text being too small and completely unreadable like what @2jammers said

I went to view the code and noticed that you made a table of every instance that is derived from the GuiObject Instance

It is better to use item:IsA("GuiObject"), Not only does this make a table of instance classnames unneeded, but it will also work when a new GUI object is added

It is also recommended to set RichText to true since it automatically scales the text if TextScaled is true

No, not really. It takes me milliseconds to set the size of my UI elements. I set the properties of them quickly after I create them, so I don’t see an appeal for these types of plugins. I feel that it’s wrong to be dependant on them.

Some people may also want to take advantage of offset, so let’s not try to kill that off.

So… just like how people start drama on twitter for more interaction on their posts. Maybe I’ll stop replying to your topics, then.

2 Likes

If i set rich text to true it would not be wanted by many users. Text scales works without rich text.

yes, but not fully scaled to the actual button’s size

Rich text would be unwanted by mant users.

In order you to allow a full transition, i will also add the original autoscale buttons included inside of my version.

There will be a total of 6 buttons.

First 3

• original functionality

Last 3

• custom functionality

The plugin is officially a remix.

I hate you now :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :skull_and_crossbones:

Ok, seriously.
You create a ‘Deveoper Discussion’ that doesn’t fit ‘Developer Discussion’ (in my opinion), where you was creating a plugin and didn’t publish it. Then, you made a complete scam.

*Nah, you deserve getting banned. No doubt. :no_entry_sign:

(last sentence is a joke, I’d give him a second opportunity, because idk :person_shrugging:)

In short, this Plugin:

• Fails to improve on AutoScale
  • Adds nothing to improve upon the authentic Plugin
  • Is stolen work from thumbnails, Modules, and icons
  • Makes me want to get AutoScale Plus

In previous occasions you:

• Use AI to do work for you
  • Stole assets from other games and claim them to be yours
  • Hate on other people for not knowing how to code
  • Used Politics as a way to silence me.

(If you want proof of this, you are going to have to PM me, because here is not the place.)

10 Likes

Indeed, I would get it too after seeing this autoscale plus advertisement scam

How do I report this guy? he deserves it.

flagged
2 Likes