Opinions on this?

This looks spectacular! Without the Roblox characters, I would have easily though this was another game.

NEW POST: Need constructive feedback on this build |

The lighting makes the entire place look magestic, and takes a viewer’s eye easily. Good job.

It looks absolutely beautiful,it has alot of detail,but,a bakery in the middle of a forest kinda seems out of place,but besides that,its really good

1 Like

Thanks! This post was a long time ago, but its still really nice that people are admiring it.

1 Like

The Graphics look amazing with the design and detail with this creation, great work!

(The lightning looks splendid aswell.)

2 Likes

Really nice build. Could you maybe supply a bit more screenshots? If not, I think what you have so far is really nice. One think I would keep a look-out for while you continue building, though, it often times players wont be able to play a bakery or cafe game for too long because it will be too laggy on their device. So while you’re building that, you might want to test it out on other devices to make sure it doesn’t lag too much. Other than that, it looks really nice, keep up the good work!
-WalkingTalkingTopHat :tophat:

1 Like