Option to create a bug report has disappeared despite me being in the group

Unsure of when this started (however I persume it was when the bug report update came out) but the option to create a bug report in #bug-reports has disappeared for me.

I am in the group and I had access to this feature beforehand.

6 Likes

You mean @AllowBugReports, don’t you?
If so, then I don’t know what might be the issue.

(will like this post when I no longer have maxed likes)

That is the same group. “Bug Reporting” is the display name.

Can’t repro this bug. We’re both Regular and we’re both in the group. Did you try another device already?

Also, try this direct link out (could be a theming issue):
https://devforum.roblox.com/w/bug-report/steps/step_1

3 Likes

aww man im not regular :frowning: even having used the devforum like a million times lol

I guess wait until roblox finds out.

1 Like

Heya @Tom_atoes! How are you doing?

This is a recent change when it comes to reporting bugs and creating feature request topics! Forum users needed to have “Regular” as their trust level to do so. But if they were “Member”, they needed to PM (Private Message) the forum group @Bug-Support. However, with @AllowBugReports and @AllowFeatureRequests, users can request a join to have the ability to create both topics within #bug-reports and #feature-requests. Those who are Regular users were automatically added to them.

You can check out more information on this topic:

Now, not having access to this button still is a pretty odd case for my side, it appears normally for me when accessing through Google Chrome (PC and Mobile versions) and DiscourseHub. Perhaps it can help provide your system information in the description of the topic.

Issue was related to a theme I was using, unsure of why this update broke it.

Which theme were you using? Is this a devforum-provided theme or a custom browser extension?

I was using a custom theme, not a devforum one.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.