Outage Update: Our Commitment to You

Does this count towards clothing groups? All those big groups probably lost a lot during that span of time.

But thank you for your generosity, and thank you for working so hard to get Roblox back up and running. We all appreciate you!

1 Like

Yes, it can count for groups and users.

1 Like

I actually have great respect to Roblox just for being so honest and open with us about this whole thing. Not something I expected.

Just a question, am I supposed to be refunded twice (I don’t think I should of received Robux anyways since I certainly don’t make that amount every 3 days)?

Message 1:

Message 2:

Im liking Roblox more and more these days. Thanks to this, even though it was a small amount for my game. I was still able to get some new items for my up and coming game. So thanks for this, lol! I feel like the roblox community grows stronger each day, thanks to the help of the staff team at Roblox.

Ty roblox, i got 12 robux, but at least us take care about this

1 Like

Roblox, I know that this was a very bad moment for ROBLOX, because, well, an outage isn’t normal

I really have respect for all the roblox staff by always being aware to the community, and I hope that an event like this one will never repeat

I really want to thank all the staff and all the workers that did their best to fix this, we really appreciate your efforts.

Have a look at your privacy settings. If you’re a trader, set your who can send trades to followers, that way people have to follow you to send trades.

Me too. The 12 robux was given to some people that had recent sales.

1 Like

This is a great thing coming from you guys! Love it!

1 Like

This is great. Even though many of us only earn a few hundred dollars or less, it is still money.

And for those wondering, Roblox will be paying out 6.8 million USD.

I’ve received it thank you very much.

I got the message for my group but also @Roblox I’m thankful you got Roblox back on I’m very grateful.

So I’m curious, what was the outage caused by exactly, or roughly caused by?

I just want to say thank you to all Engineers fix the Outage. <3

1 Like

It’s amazing that your giving back Robux to people who may have lost some while it was down. It’s great that yall have been open to speak about this. We all give thanks to the people who worked hard to roblox back up and running!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.