[Outdated] Obtaining Full Member for Dummies

Sorry to bring it to you, but becoming a full member doesn’t take a month…

1 Like

I see. How long do you think a fully active, super contributor would take to become a full member? An estimation would be nice. Thank you in advanced!

1 Like

At least a year. Some been a New Member for quite a long time.

Six months

Same tho. I use GIMP too

2 Likes

Very nice information with very good memes for about obtaining full member. Great job BTW.

1 Like

A helpful tutorial and it’s full of memes! Okay, this is epic.

3 Likes

Great tutorial i love the images.

5 Likes

That’s a very nice creation! Good job!

Perhaps we could collaborate on memes in the future! :wink:

(Sorry for the potato quality… head is supposed to be @TheNumb2004’s)
(And first time using GIMP… So much power for free?? Me likey :japanese_ogre:)

1 Like

But in all seriousness, thank you so much for this wonderful article. You inspire me and others. I hope, using the advise set in this beautiful article, I will see you in the Lounge and conduct meme fights one day!

1 Like

I’m out of town without my computer just pretend that I sent the “we dont do that here” meme

1 Like

I GOTCHU FAM!

1 Like

this is what i actually wanted to say… how could u read my mind? tell me your secrets u human being

2 Likes

Step 1. Become an idiot
Step 2. ???
Step 3. Profit

2 Likes

So, what’re my thoughts? Gotta write more tutorials and finish the one I’m currently working on.

1 Like

On hearing the turmoil of New Members wanting to be promoted, our brave hero LuckyTux’s reaction is:

3 Likes

This is just absolute perfection… :smiley: Thank you!

1 Like

Great post! One thing you should add: Stop Stalking LTCs. I’ve seen way too many people as there top reply and likes towards LTCs such as buildthomas.
I’m bribing you to make it a section
All jokes aside, I think you should add what I said above. If you don’t want to, it’s fine. Overall, this post actually helped me and is a great one too! Happy to see you got promoted because of helpful post like this!

Wait, people stalk LTCs? Doesn’t seem like a good strategy to get promoted to member lmao