Output spammed with "Failed to load Animation - sanitized ID" for ID's that aren't in the game upon startup

Even with everything stated above, the issue is still there. If it helps, the issue for me seems to only be problematic in games published by groups.

1 Like

I am not getting this error in a live game anymore, but in a Studio test it keeps popping up for all my custom animations, and the animations do not play. These are not new animations and they worked in Studio before.

1 Like

This issue is becoming a huge problem for me.

sometimes restarting studio fixes it, also sometimes republishing the animation fixes it. This is super buggy now.

Hey everyone, I just reached out to the engineers about this.

1 Like

this seems fixed, thanks so much for taking the time!

I hope you will solve the problem related to permission to animation, etc. (which is broken) as your colleague wrote… When this will be fixed, I don’t know yet. But we hope your team will sort this out. :wink:

Could you link me to that report?

Colleage’s response?

1 Like

Hello, we have released an improvement to the error reporting when animations failed to load. It should provide additional context that will help you (and us) debug the specific issue. Please reply here with a case that still repros this error and the new message details and we can investigate further.

2 Likes