P90 Animations for Nostalgia game + Lobby for the main game

• Took me 1 day with 9 hours to animate, 4 days with importing cuz of online class

Here is the gun animated by me, though the reload animation was pain to do since i rushed on making this

what’s Nostalgia game?

• it’s Call of Mini Zombies but in roblox, i make this game to revive the series of it since the original game got ruined because there was a HUGE server shutdown to the game, The reason is unknown because it went quiet like nothing happened

what’s the game name?

• it’s called “Call of Bloxia: Zombies”

What also causes this game to be ruined?

• After 10000% sales update were put on the original game, it cuts MOST of the features out like Multiplayer, Badges, Boss Raid etc.
    This is from Google Play store

Ratings on this game used to be high but however that the game sold about 500k downloads which is less and not well known games
trailer of this game has 10M+ views but it’s weird that the game sold about 500k
on iOS, it’s sales might be up to 3M+ this game was intended to be for iOS only but Android ports are coming up because there was too many people using android

Time to show the lobby

What’s inside the game?

• After you joined, you will get a loading screen and appeared in the Lobby!
    first floor, you will see 3 tablets around

RobloxScreenShot20211010_192733733|690x356

What is on the second floor?

• Onto the second floor will be another 2 Tablets, Leaderboard, Social Medias and Fanarts feature (there is only two arts)

When will it be released?

• plans of releases are nowhere to be close since there was a HUGE delays on making features, i still need to animate or replace some animations and a scripter said it’s nearly finished since the map is finished but the game wasn’t

Developed by

• PrimeCube Studio (me)
  • Call of Bloxia Productions (“kevster_youtube” as Founder, “DoomsDev” as Co-Founder)

Testing game can be found here

1 Like

9 hours…? Lol. Too long, for me this taking like 30-75 min. Anyway gwork.

1 Like

It’s for all of the animations, the inspect, reload, etc… and if you only work on your animations for 30-75mins then you either put zero effort or really good at animating

1 Like