Reviving Mobile game "Call of Mini: Zombies"

In addition to solve Roblox branding issue, we decided to rename it to what in the title said

hihi tuna here, I’m a developer for “Call of Bloxia: Zombies” (it’s original name before) Recently Kev had a thought about reviving this game with some original assets after we’ve updated our latest game “Call of Mini: Bad Blood” it received a huge updates improving gameplay, You can play it here!

However as Roblox TOS came up with the name change, in the future we won’t be able to use “Bloxia” in our next titles.

Now for the game itself, on a new place “Call of Mini: Zombies” we instead decided to remaster the whole game and make it similar so incase if people will remember such memories made on the original game (On sale for Android and iOS but server got shutdown resulting in impossible way to connect) This wasn’t made back in the days due to how we’re stuck in the concept, In the last year i showed an lobby remake featuring some stuff added like fanart tablet board, Gamemode board, Leaderboard etc. also can be seen here!
but it feels like a long time to spend and there could’ve been some issue with how boring it is

Now what is the current progress on remastering?

Currently there is only one showcase which wasn’t recorded by me but from kev himself, it’s really close to original UI, I’ll try to give some update when there are more!

here’s how it looks

that’s it and nothing else

From 1 to 5, Do you remember this game back in 2011?
  • 1, I’m just new to this game
  • 2, I don’t remember but feels familiar
  • 3, a bit but yes
  • 4, I do but almost
  • 5, Yes it’s my favorite game

0 voters

Thank you for reading, let me know what do you think about this remaster and what suggestion do you think we should add

4 Likes

Can you add credits to the UGC hats? It would be nicer or people would think you made the hats on your own

i haven’t seen anyone asking me to add credits on UGC hats before (even with any game) but i’ll make sure to add it later, however changes were not final.