Read everything before applying.
- Busboy/Busgirl – Cleans the table after every customer is done with their meal.
- Host/Hostess – Greets the customers and brings them to their table.
- Waiter/Waitress – Serves the customers their desired order.
- Bartender – Works at the bar and serves the customers their desired drink.
- Security – Ensures there are no problem with the staff or customers.
- Chef – Coming Soon!
- We are a creative Italian restaurant, we are not an Italian American restaurant.
- You MUST be a team player – the betterment of the team trumps your ego.
- Customer service is our top priority. The customer is not always right, but the customer always leaves happy.
- The desire to learn is a must, our staff are expected to know our menu just as well as our Waiters do.
- We encourage your opinions and suggestions, but we don’t use every idea. Don’t take it personally if we don’t use yours.
- Negativity is not tolerated. Excessive negativity will have you fired from your position.
Applications and Internships
Once you have sent an application, you will be able to check the status of your submission any time by joining the application center. Your application will be declined or accepted after a few days.
- If you are declined, you will be allowed to re-apply after two weeks, unless we inform you otherwise.
- If you are banned from applying, please contact a Board Member or above. Being banned means that you broke a rule when applying.
For those that are accepted, congratulations! You will be promoted to the rank of Intern within 24 hours. As an intern, you will choose a position and be trained by the head of your chosen expertise.
Intern trainings will be hosted at the Pablo’s Training Center. When you are fit for work, you will be promoted to your position and your journey as a Pablo’s staff member will begin!
Security members will be trained by the Head of Security of the Pablo’s Security Team, xMugs.
Thank you once again for your time and patience.
elanmarkel1289, Pablo’s Founder