Package keeps saying it's changed, but its not

Hi,
I have a lot of packages uploaded, but some of them glitch out like this. Basically, I publish a new version of a package, and when I get the latest package on the rest of the models, they update, but the yellow circle won’t go away. This also doesn’t let me publish the place and is really annoying. It’s just a traffic light model. I tried everything but my only solution is publishing every single model with the same package (it gets rid of the yellow circle after publishing), but that’s stupid.
Can anyone help please?

PS I know this is more of a bug report but I can’t post there

5 Likes

Not completely sure if this is related, but a packages bug is noted in the newest release notes. Is Team Create enabled for your place?

I don’t have Team Create enabled. I also noticed that it mostly occurs on packages I created at the same time period (about a month or 2 ago?). Doesn’t happen anymore on new packages, but still does on older ones.

EDIT: nevermind, just created a new package and same thing again. Awesome!

I would also like to add that everytime I just simply move a model with a packagelink in it, it just instantly says its changed, and I can confirm that it did not change at all. And yes, its/they are Models.

This is due to floating point innacuracies that fix themselves whenever you move the model. That’s why it says the package is changed when it only was for a fraction of a second.

1 Like

okay i kinda replaced the package models in a way that it doesnt make them trigger the changed thing (ever since the latest post), but now suddenly it happened again to almost every single package there is. Seriously, please help…

1 Like

Same issues here. :sad:
My packages are kept saying they are changed.

there’s no fixing this dude… sorry :I

1 Like