Packages getting Web Copy Error: Http fails

I’ve just released another patch to mitigate the issue. Can you restart the Studio and try it out? Since I cannot reproduce the issue on my end, please let me know how the patch goes. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi… been unfairly banned for about two weeks - just got unbanned last night. I’ll look into re-adding packages to my game and update depending on results.

1 Like

I did get the usual error message just now (hadn’t gotten it for awhile beforehand), but the methods to reproduce are kind of weird. I loaded an autosave, with packages that auto-update… and when I updated the package, it seemed to go through. But when I hit Alt+P (expecting the menu to come up), it gave the error and the menu didn’t come up. Then when I hit File>Publish to Roblox As and selected the game manually from there without using keyboard shortcuts, I didn’t get any error messages.

Ok, nevermind - can confirm it is 100% still bugged, same issues still happening when I try to publish using Alt+P keyboard shortcut, however it works fine if I click the button in the menu.

Hi @FumeiSencho. Can share the detail of timing when you reproduce the issue? E.g. after publish a change to the package, after 5 seconds, hit Alt+P, etc. Thanks!

Ah, I see - if I do it almost immediately or after just a second, it gives the error, but if I try again after a few seconds, it works now. Before, it wouldn’t work at all.

1 Like

Ever since the fix I have received this error a couple times when attempting to publish package(s) that have changes that haven’t been published and also is in need of an update (so a green and orange icon)

"Error publishing Package: "

Studio wasn’t responding each time I got the error. After the window is no longer frozen, it failed to publish the package. No icons have changed. Attempting to publish it again was successful.

And an update on the error shown here: I haven’t had any problems with it so far except for me being unable to save while the package is updating which takes longer than it used to.

Hi @Evercyan, can you please follow the bug report guideline here and provide minimum reproduce steps? Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.