(PART 2) I’m making an Open-World simulator game!

Hey! In case you didn’t see PART 1 of this “mini devlog”, here is the link to it: I'm making an Open-World simulator/tycoon game!

I’m currently making an Open-World simulator game similar to both “Lumber Tycoon 2” and “Bee Swarm Simulator”. This game will be heavily focused on exploring different biomes/zones of a huge mountain.

We’ve made significant progress in the past few weeks and I want to share it with you!

We’re estimating to release the Early Access version of the game around HALLOWEEN, but you should expect some small delays due to bugs we may find.

Should the Early Access version of the game be a Paid Access Experience?

Here are some more pictures of the map (mountain) you will explore when playing the game:
THE MAP IS STILL IN DEVELOPMENT

Do you have any interesting suggestions to add to the game to make it so that the players could never get bored?

Also, leave your guesses on what the game is about! No one figured the idea behind the game yet! (We might release the title of the game 1-2 weeks before Early Access launch…)

6 Likes

Add some locations, where players can accept contracts for delivery, transport or even helping out a stuck or out-of-gas car

1 Like

the game will have many quest-lines. (they are the main ways to unlock/discover the different zones of the map)