[PATCHED] Detect Synapse X on injection with this one simple trick!

dont code something like that :frowning:

1 Like

why yes they can delete it if they know where but if they cant even inject it to open dex or whatever how would they know where it is??

Ok. so, it’s called using a different executor to do that job. They can use another executor like Scriptware which has never been detectable compared to Synapse.

yes, anything stored in client memory can be deleted. you can literally use programs to delete memory.

isnt this so easy to make this not patched you can do if this script doesn’t work in the server scripts the player gets destroyed and character and if they dont have a character the player can get kicked even in server scripts

tried that but apparently the local script kept working so it didn’t work, they’ve probably patched it some other way and not by making the local script to stop functioning.

wow who knew that releasing a detector for one of the most powerful exploits, for absolutely no cost, would be patched not even a few weeks later? : D

no I meant if the server scripts can find the child that detects syanapse x

1 Like

can u explain more please? because i would like to script that and see if it works

pretend the script than detects the hack is called main client in player scripts

if Player:findfirstChild(PlayerScripts.MainClient) = nill then
Player:Destroy --incase it bypass syanpse x
player:Kick

exploiters can either just make FindFirstChild return true with specific args or hook Player:Destroy() to return an empty function

Prove it then it’s like you say exploiters. can get the owner of a games location with synapse x

they can’t do that but they certainly can hook the __index and __namecall metamethod read up on it

show proof that synapse x can do it

go learn about metatable and u will know why they can

do you think im gonna waste 15 dollars just to check also this is in the server scripts so wth are you talking about

google lua metatable and metamethods, you’re completely misunderstanding what were saying.

they cant edit server scripts wth are you talking about?

i didn’t talking about server scripts, i think you’re misunderstanding.

and there’s no way to detect darkdex in serverside