Payment For R6S Bank Map (Disclosed)

How much should I charge this person (in robux) who is asking me to make the “Bank” map in Rainbow Six Siege? (The map is pretty detailed)
Here is a video on how the “Bank” map looks like.

Video

https://streamable.com/nln88

The map will be identical, but the textures will be more simple.

Depends on your build quality

I usually take USD so if I had to create this map with same details I would have charge near 200$ (check current devex rate)

1 Like

How long would this take you to make?

It could take from 1 week if you work on it everyday to 3/4 weeks

1 Like

How much would you charge in robux?

It is really hard to think of a price for a project for someone else as everyone charges different amounts for different things. When thinking of a price for a project you should take into account how much time you are going to spend on the project. This is a huge factor as the longer the project takes to complete the more you need to charge.

If you plan on making the building very detailed and take a fair bit of time, more than a couple of weeks, then I would charge 50k robux upwards.

1 Like

Probably more than 50k/60k robux

1 Like

It depends on schedule if you are really good in blender and you are familiar with the shortcuts

I will say 1 week

In the end it all depends on practice and if you are comfortable with the building style you will make less mistakes in return more faster building

1 Like

But it depends about how good you are if the person who want the bank wants it the same as in the video and you can make it the same I would ask for 60/75k robux

1 Like

@FaVmIkE @waterrunner
Thank you. I appreciate it.

Better safe than sorry.

I would use a formula so you charge “correctly.”

My formula
3x
x = part count
1 Like

what about meshes?

part count is not the best way to go

1 Like
3x
+
3y

x = part
y = mesh
(ex 12 meshes 12 parts R$72)

Add as many variables as you’d like.
2 Likes

Take this as an example

The logs they can be created in roblox studio through unions causing many parts involved
but I made it in blender and it is only one mesh

so this formula is not good

1 Like

What’s your point?

As stated previously:

Essentially, I am giving an example formula. I’m sure anyone can change any numbers. For meshes, change it to R$50 each, or howsoever you want it to be.

Instead of finding a way to prove me wrong, maybe you should know that you can an infinite amount of variables, and change the price on each variable.

You can calculate through:

• Faces
  • Vertices
  • Edges
  • Polygons
  • Unions
  • MeshParts
  • Textures
  • Studs
  • 1M+

And change the prices to how you wish.

Just to let you know, your argument is very weak, and I don’t appreciate it. Sure, many others disagree with me - either Top Contributors, Lead Top Contributors, Full Members, etc; but it is usually a logical debate. I already pointed all the information out, the rest was common sense which I had to point out here.
I can guarantee you the one creating this post has the intelligence to change the variables, prices, and the rest of the formula to his heart’s content.

3 Likes

Thank you! The variable thing is really useful!

1 Like

Thank you for the example, but I do agree with @FlammableSnowman

1 Like

if you are new I would not recommend you this formula because its very exploitable
(no hate just opinion)

Take a look at this:

In the end its our choice what we choose
GoodLuck

2 Likes