Payment in talent hub

I need help with talent hub. How can I close the job and pay the price to the employer?
It’s a really new thing and I couldn’t find any thing about payments on the talent hub.

I don’t think there actually is a way to pay users via the Talent Hub.

3 Likes

if there were a way to do it via talent hub, that would be good

2 Likes

You’re not meant to pay users on the Talent Hub. You can pay them via group payouts in a group you own/have access to pay someone. (Roblox apparently takes a 30% cut if you try to pay someone via a group.) Or, you can pay them via a gamepass/shirt/donation. You could also pay someone through PLS Donate apparently.

There really should be a better way to pay people with robux.

2 Likes

giving robux with group is a huge time waste for small projects. What if i need only one script.

2 Likes

Sadly payment via group seems to be the only reliable and best option as of now due to there not being any way of paying others via Talent Hub.

3 Likes

roblox really needs to see this topic

3 Likes

We could have posted a feature request in this category: #feature-requests:talent-hub-features but sadly it’s locked for us Member ranked users.

3 Likes

Your sentiment is shared as shown by many posts here: Introducing Talent Hub Open Beta - New Platform to Find & Post Work!

Some people behind the Talent Hub made this video during Connect 2022: (ENGLISH) Talent Hub: Make Your Dream Team a Reality by Roblox Creator Resources | Connect 2022 - YouTube

Edit: I actually asked a payment question during that video, the Q&A section: (ENGLISH) Talent Hub: Make Your Dream Team a Reality by Roblox Creator Resources | Connect 2022 - YouTube (timestamp: 25:55 / 38:49)

Maybe @peraldon could see this. I can’t find the username of the other guy who made the video I linked above.

You can, as a member, make a feature request. But, it takes longer and is not a guaranteed thing.

1 Like

That’s strange because in #feature-requests:talent-hub-features I cannot post a feature request.

2 Likes

In short, you’d need to message @Bug-Support

4 Likes

Hey,

Thanks for the feature request! This is a complicated thing to solve right, and we don’t have any active plans to deal with it right now due to competing priorities, but it’s definitely in our back pocket for the right time.

5 Likes

Please, prioritize it more. I once had to wait 4 weeks to get paid for my commission.

3 Likes