Phxtn ~ Programmer | Front Page Developer // 350m + visits

68pe3q_1

PHXTN

Programmer / Scripter
image phx#1065 || image @_phxtn || image phxtn

Contents

ABOUT ME

Hey there! I’m phxtn. (You can call me photon, or phx for short). I am a 16 year old self-taught programmer that has been programming on this platform for about 2 years.

Right now I am offering my services as a programmer / scripter. I also have experience on several other fields such as UI designing, Building, Terrain designing and Music but I am not currently open for commissions for these professions. I have been developing on this platform on and off for about 4 years, but started taking it seriously starting the year 2019.

I have worked on games totaling. to over 60M visits and contributed to games with over 240M visits and have had a game I worked on on the front page.

I also have a youtube channel where I will post my work from time to time.

Get to know me:

• I like programming (who could’ve guessed)
  • I like drawing
  • I like watching anime / reading manga
  • I really like playing sports (Yeah I go outside)
  • Playing video games is fun, but im not a hardcore gamer.
    • Favorite game is Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

GAMES

CURRENT

VESTERIA [45M+ VISITS]

Junior Developer - Programmer, Mainly making abilities, vfx and enemy mobs (boss battles etc) for the game

SCYTHE SIMULATOR [10M+ VISITS]

Programmer and Builder for the game.

OLD GAMES

SLAYERS RISING [350K+ VISITS]

Terrain designing and secondary programming.This game got to #1 on the front page (Top rated) on XBOX and also got Top Rated on PC though you had to scroll down a bit to see it, sadly this game came to an end due to the group being hacked. (We got the group though thanks to anadmin)

THEME PARK: MOVIE LAND [8.5M VISITS]

Commission based. Programmed the game’s pet system, daily reward system and quest system.

MYSTIC VENTURES

Stopped working on the game shortly after starting it. This was my first project after taking game development seriously but I quit. Programmed, built, and animated everything except for the User Interface programming and Start screen programming. Stopped working on this game

SLAYER’S WORLD [UNRELEASED]

Terrain Designing and Map design. Also have done programming for the game but I’m no longer part of this game since I left.

SCYTHE LEGENDS [2M+ VISITS]

Previous Programmer, don’t work on the game anymore.

CONTRUBITIONS

DISASTER DEFENCE - Programming Help + Investing

DAYCARE STORY [220M+ VISITS] - Lobby Building

SUBMERGED STORY [5M+ VISITS] - Lobby Building

MINEWORLD [10M+ VISITS] - Programming a few things

CYBER GHOUL [275K+ MEMBERS] - Programming Commission

BLOX ROYALE [10M+ VISITS] - Magic Abilities Programming Commission

TOWER OF OBBIES [2M+ Visits] - Programming Commission

I also worked on a lot of big and small commissions, though I don’t know where they ended up.

SHOWCASE

Magic Abilities

Misc

More Examples coming soon

Here’s my github page, I don’t have anything that is open source in there as of now but I may in the future.

Others (Just a showcase of my work)

This is just a showcase for my other skills.

Art / 2d digital drawing

A banner I made for a friend of mine @Shinkajin

some random drawing i made for practise

another drawing I made for a friend of mine @Katalysti

A quick drawing I made for a friend of mine. (didn’t draw the coat )

Old works

Building

User Interface

Terrain Designing

(Note: I only did the terrain desining and asset placing, I did not make the models, but I placed them.)

REVIEWS

More reviews

INFORMATION

AVAILABILITY

I usually can work from 1-4 hours on weekdays and 2-6 hours on the weekends, though as there currently is a lockdown in my country and I am doing lessons, I can sometimes work more longer.

CONTACT

There are many ways to contact me devforum message, twitter, and discord. You can contact me through any of these methos but if you are looking for the fastest response, message me on discord.

I currently live in the UK, so my timezone is GMT.

If you want to be able to message me straight away instead of having to wait for me to accept your discord friend request, join this discord server and then you’ll be able to do so (Or join if my discord tag doesn’t work):

image phx#1065 || image @_phxtn || image phxtn

Hope you have a good day!

giphy (1)

32 Likes

Phxtn is really good at what he does and is a great person to work with. I would 100% recommend him.

2 Likes

Hey! I am curious if you would be interested in working on an FPS project! We can talk on discord: BufferyNDuffery#2219

1 Like

can u add me on discord?my username is Gledi-kun(アエネアス)#8007

1 Like

Investor portfolios are against the DevForum guidelines.

phxtn’s is amazing to work with and ensures everything is functioning and you can understand parts of the script so it’s easily adjustable to your needs. Service was quick and efficent and I have 0 complaints

10/10 - would recommend! :smile:

2 Likes

Phxtn is one, of many amazing developers, I’ve ever worked with! His maps are done perfectly and quickly. Never disappoints me! Highly recommend him! :smiley: :fire:

4 Likes

Very easy to work with, never lacks communication, and thoroughly discusses the problem at hand. Never dodges work and is straightforward when he’s dissatisfied with something.

3 Likes

Phxtn is a great developer, being able to communicate clearly and is always great at doing the things he does. He does his work perfectly and he’s also very quick, would recommend!!!

1 Like

@photonavius is an amazing developer to work with, he did an amazing job on the submerged lobby and has been a joy to work with on several projects.

2 Likes

Hello, if you are open for commissions, I would like to communicate with you, I sent you a FR on Discord, thanks.

1 Like

Hi there. I have contacted you on discord hoping we can discuss!

1 Like

Phxtn gets his work done fast, Tbh hes great to work with you can always contact him about stuff and hes overall really good in what he does! 100% recommended! :+1:

1 Like

love the portfolio, especially the the gif at the top. really set you apart from other devs!
good work.

1 Like

Amazing product, reliable and respectful coder, as well as created the product quickly and efficiently; definitely recommend!

2 Likes

Hey. I would love to hire you. Check my post and pm me.

1 Like

Hi, your discord is not working, I’m very interested: strangertingz#1777

1 Like

I have been trying to contact you but your new discord doesn’t seem to work either. Please add me mr clean#7784

1 Like

sent you a friend request and have a job offer for you if you are interested!

2 Likes