Physics: Improved Stability PGS Solver - Call for Test Places

Would like to know if any of my places got it too, since I’m not fully sure.

1 Like
1 Like

Hi Devs! We will be doing a second test of the improved PGS this Tuesday (the 28th). I will be using all the places mentioned on this page. Let me know if you want your place excluded form the test. I’ll let you know when the test is enabled. Thanks!

6 Likes

The test is on! People in this thread should have the new improved PGS enabled on their places. Please monitor and report any issues. Thanks!

2 Likes

I have one issue thus far - when I spawn my cars or I stop the car I’m driving the physics seem to freeze and I can’t move the car or even turn the wheels.

same issue here.

This update has broken cars in Robloxian Highschool. When you get into a car it won’t move, and only sometimes will it work.

Looks like someone made a bug report with more information here:

Robloxian Highschool was not part of the current thread so the update was not enabled for this place.

It appears that the issue that was breaking the vehicle is now fixed. It was unrelated to this change.

2 Likes

Is this still live? I want to do some more testing if so.

It’s live only for places in this thread.

Odd for our game it is not though we posted it a few times. https://www.roblox.com/games/1217145310/realm-testing-area

Yep it is enabled on 1217145310. Do you have multiple places in your game?

I’d like to deliver some positive feedback!

This has fixed several physics related issues, mostly related to movement lag and property change-to-action lag. I’ll post here if any issues arise, but great work so far!

2 Likes

No we do not we only have 1 place so I am assuming I just can’t find the property.

Yeah we are able to enable features for specified place numbers only.

But thats what I gave you? I am confused. Is this something we do not see a option for in studios and it just works in the game or am I missing something?

It’s a setting they turn on internally for specific places, it’s a selective opt-in. There is no setting for you to touch, if you want to turn it off you must specify here.

Rip then I notice no difference cause I just saved it to a new place and test ran it and everything works exactly the same.